Import Shootout

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:10 am

That's not what I heard Dallas. I heard that you drink SoyaSauce like it's water in the hopes that you'll start looking, smelling, and speaking Chinese. It's not a fact, it's just what I heard.
"Heaven has a gate not a door you fucking morons" - Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Wed Jan 08, 2003 10:59 am

yeah baby!!! My hero is nominated for 2, count them 2 fuckin grammy's!

Best Male Rock Vocal Performance , Best Rock Album

Darkness, Darkness -- Robert Plant
Dreamland

Whoo hoo! But knowing that the grammy's are a piece of shit anyways its more than likely that The Boss is gonna win cuz we all know its a popularity contest. However if he doesn't win there will be firebombing...
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Postby Tbandit2k on Wed Jan 08, 2003 12:50 pm

ok well thats gotta be true then eh...id love to meet the blue balled faggot who told you that.I stoppedwatching music awards along time ago...What the hell is Blaxsploitation (could be spelled wronge)
Moonlight Shadow Racin - 76 Cutlass ..2 cups JDM and a pinch of Rice
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Ash on Wed Jan 08, 2003 8:15 pm

anything yellow sucks, old pos cutlasses suck ass there slow heavy junkers, dallas i would bet you a 100$ that my mini van would wast your olds, i think you should call pick-your-part and get your 75$ for that car.

on another note, next week i'm buying a new stastion wagon, a 1981 chev impalla, the thing is in awsome shape, it's gonna be the (Shaggin' Wagon:the next generation"
Kevin "the outlaw" McKeddie, Albertan guerrilla
Ash
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:03 am

Dallas, why would you want to meet a blue balled faggott? You mispelled wrong, talk about irony! By the way, Black-Exploitation is kind of like reverse racism.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Tbandit2k on Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:36 pm

oh well , iv seeb some pretty crazy shit done to those astrovan.if I ask someone at blockbuster for a blaxsploitation flik im not going to get shanked?
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:21 pm

Well the chances of an asian wannabe being "shanked" are higher than normal when acquiring about movies for blacks by blacks. That is a fact.....ZING!
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Tbandit2k on Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:44 pm

Zing...well i just got called in to work cuz i have to train ...sorry chad im gunna have to take a raincheck on tonight.
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Fri Jan 10, 2003 4:22 pm

As usual people phone me all the time and annoy the fuck outta me, but as soon as someone owes me seven bucks and my cd back they are nowhere to be seen....
""Heart of Gold" put me in the middle of road so I decided to head for the ditch." Neil Young
http://nowhereman.keenspace.com
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Sat Jan 11, 2003 11:18 pm

Yah there's nothing worse than when soomeone is avoiding you for the wrong reasons. Ecspecially when they're obsessed with Justin Timberlake and have an unhealthy desire to be Asian. Must be the work of Abaddon. Yikes!
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:35 am

I totally forgot that they had N'Sync lip gloss Dallas. Remind me to thank Ian for telling me that hahaha
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Sun Jan 12, 2003 11:01 am

I just wanted to say that the movei "Just Married" took away the number one slot away from "the two towers" at the box office.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! I can't understand my generation with their NSYNC lip gloss, Justin Timberlake obsessions, the liking of very stupid looking cars, embracing other cultures that would rather see you dead then imitating them, the overall general fag like clothing. I'm losing my bloody mind.
""Heart of Gold" put me in the middle of road so I decided to head for the ditch." Neil Young
http://nowhereman.keenspace.com
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:02 pm

You sound like me a couple of years ago. I was filled with so much contempt for the world that It drove me to drink(literally). It won't last forever though Chad. You'll realise that there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it and why bother anyway. If people appear to make stupid tasteless uniformed decisions it's usually because they're stupid and uninformed and unlikely to change. I've now slowly become somewhat of a pasisfist. Not entirely though, that's just lazy! The way I look at it now is there are much bigger problems at hand. Pollution, nuclear annihilation, baby boomer gap, lack of petroleum, organised religon and Timberlake's solo career. I have no control over any of these global problems and never will. I am not ignorant like most people, I acknowledge these problems. I just care a little less everyday. I don't know if humanity is worth saving.....well I am, and Led Zeppelin(plus anything else I like and hot chicks)
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Tbandit2k on Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:07 pm

Travis shut the hell up you fuckin fairy ...if you wanna talk shit about me then come down and say it to my face....You think Jay and Ian are your friends..The whole justin thing was a fuckin joke ..A JOKE your obsession with Lisa goes wayyyy beyond anything normal and healthy. and in case there is any confusion i AM calling you on. Chad it was -28 on friday ,thats the only reason I took that shift , and Im not ignoring you iv just been waiting for you to call..Ill make it up but man ..it was fucking cold on friday.
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:04 pm

holy fuck dallas you must be trying to quit smoking today to and if you wanna put your money where your mouth is be my guest, you know where I live.
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Mon Jan 13, 2003 9:21 pm

Dallas, Shut Up. Obviously you can't see when people are busting your balls. Don't make threats on this forum either! It's not that type of place.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Tbandit2k on Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:59 pm

well maby i overreacted a tad..but for real the justin timberlake thing was a joke and now thanks to kevin im in the market for a 72 ponitac lemans station wagon
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:18 pm

Of course you over reacted. Besides, Travis should not be under estimated. Despite his size. He's has a temper that when in full effect gives him the look of a crazed lunatic. That believes that he's the most dangerous toughest meanest SOB on the face of the planet. He's had to learn to adapt to having a brother twice his size. I've had to learn not to laugh my ass off at the sight of this because he usually beats my ass until I stop laughing. Pete Townshend is innocent until proven guilty. I have all the faith in the world that he's an innocent man. FREE PETE!
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Tbandit2k on Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:49 pm

well now that im stoned i can better explain...yeah i probably overreacted and I wasnt even all that mad...ian somehow got it in my very baked head that i should get really really madd and write shit down...maby cuz im stoned again im not pissed off at all (not that im backing down like a weiner<sp> ill fight anyone anytime even IF it mean losing ) im just chillin right now cuz i got a new pipe and I love it
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:18 pm

Well, looks like that whole mess really stopped the forum.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Nowhere Man