Import Shootout

Postby Nowhereman on Tue Jul 16, 2002 9:41 pm

Suprisingly, a Pc style Nowhere Man sitcom would STILL be canceled by ABC.

And I'm pretty sad that Dennis Miller says he's ending his show. There is very little smart comedy on television now, aside from the Daily Show and bits and pieces of SNL.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Wed Jul 17, 2002 7:32 pm

What about Greg the bunny? Should I be embarrased to say I like that show? We still have Conan O' Brian. Although it just ain't the same without Andy.
"Heaven has a gate not a door you fucking morons" - Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

new kill list

Postby Tbandit2k on Wed Jul 17, 2002 7:34 pm

seems iv been racing alot more than usual lately so i thought Id put up a new kill list

late 90's integra
5+ civics with fart pipes...feel bad about wasting gas
94 prelude
81 formula firebird
00 camaro v6
s2000 that couldnt shift worth a dam
jeep yj -surprized it didnt flip when it hit 65
nissan pulsar
240sx
95 ford f150

ok its not the hardest bunch on the lot...ubt for a 1000$ car i think its not bad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My girl has the sweetest curves , nicest rear end, golden tan and an olds 350 in her heart.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Wed Jul 17, 2002 8:09 pm

I liked Greg the Bunny.

And now that I got accepted into journalism, CNN is on my tv more.
""Heart of Gold" put me in the middle of road so I decided to head for the ditch." Neil Young
http://nowhereman.keenspace.com
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Ash on Wed Jul 17, 2002 8:37 pm

did they know they were racing? j/k, but some of those cars, i dunno, i know my van will beat my brothers ram charger
Kevin "the outlaw" McKeddie, Albertan guerrilla
Ash
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Wed Jul 17, 2002 11:03 pm

Things I hate about suburban street racers (i.e: Dallas)
1-If they lose, they always have some lame excuse like "Oh, he must of had some hidden turbo engine blah blah blah"
2-They race anything. I saw a civic race a school bus once.
3-Even if they know the car is faster then theirs, they'll still race
4-THe more annoying the music they're blasting, the more likely it is they wanna race you
5-Women who race. They shouldnt even be on the roads to begin withh.
6-People who don't know how to properly shift, racing.
7-When they beat you, they flash their hazards at you because they "own you"
8-When you beat a suburban racer and slow down because you just whupped his ass, he continues racing past you.
9-I hate most people who race on a road other than one made for racing
10-People who throw batteries at you when they lose. That's just plain sore losing.
""Heart of Gold" put me in the middle of road so I decided to head for the ditch." Neil Young
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Wed Jul 17, 2002 11:18 pm

I was out one time with these guys named Cory and Steve. We were in Steve's 86 chevy shortbox with your basic 350. First let me mention that we were drunk as hell and high as a kite. Cory was sitting in the middle and he was starting to fall forward and fall asleep. So Steve in all his wisdom starts slamming on the brakes every 5 seconds on the yellowhead. We raced off every red light even if the other guy didn't. No seatbelts, no brains. Steve drove like a maniac all over town. We'd stop drink a few beers, look for tail, smoke a joint and head to the next bar. I'll tell ya the police ain't doing there job. We only saw one cop car all night. We were parked at ezzie's smoking a joint and they drove real slow behind us so we ducked and hoped for the best. Bunch of jackasses we were. Lucky to be alive man. Drinking and driving is fun at the time but fuck me is it stupid. So if your racing sober your just asking for it. Actually I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about. Ah fuck, GUN IT!
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Ash on Thu Jul 18, 2002 8:11 pm

i try not to race anymore, because my van is mine if it dies i'm sol, not like the days of the great white wagon, but i don't need to race, i know my van has power, sure alot of new factory cars will woop my ass but i still got more power than them, and when i catch up to them i can write them off, i mean that vortec 4300 puts out as much power as a 350 from the same year! and more power than the ones from '74-86, i mean the 4.3l was gm's baby, they tried to make a 6 that can rival a 8, and they suceeded, hey in 1988 190hp, and 265lbs of torque from a stock no turbo bs engine was amazing, and many ppl have told me it's a 500,000km engine, not bad i have to salute the General Motors Company
Kevin "the outlaw" McKeddie, Albertan guerrilla
Ash
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Fri Jul 19, 2002 3:13 am

I really miss that little wagon. We had some good times in that little beast. Mostly in the Bonnie Doon safeway parking lot. I'll never forget Kevin's ashtray mishap(funniest thing I ever saw)countless burnouts, and drive-by bottle throwings. Or the time Kevin and I were heading down whyte ave and some mustang backfired and we thought someone was shooting at us and Kevin slammed on the gas and weaved all over the place to get out of there. Yes, we did feel stupid.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Fri Jul 19, 2002 8:28 am

Christopher Kammerer wrote:Or the time Kevin and I were heading down whyte ave and some mustang backfired and we thought someone was shooting at us and Kevin slammed on the gas and weaved all over the place to get out of there. Yes, we did feel stupid.

Hhahahaha!
But then again, it is Whyte Ave.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

racin ...I OwNz youZ

Postby Tbandit2k on Fri Jul 19, 2002 10:30 am

Well I have to admit that Vortec is a fuking amazing engine , im a ford boy for life but latly iv had my eyes opened to the world of GM. Thats a fuckin crazy story .
like the time me and Ian were in downtown st.Alberta yellingg at the yuppies coming out of the bars when I stalled my car at the light ( first time ever driving a standard..gimmi a break) at leat 44 ppl were laughin.
Street racing is insanly dangerous but pretty dam fun now that I have a car that can hold its own.
just wait till i stroke my olds350 to 396 .....white trash will have a new hero.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I live my life a quarter mile at a time......ack did i just quote vin diessel...kevin shoot me
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Fri Jul 19, 2002 12:43 pm

White thrash? Don't say that man. Classic cars is a cultural phenmoenon(among whitey's) and not to mention it's a billion dollar buisness. For the record: Being white trash is better than being anything else(use your imagination)Is it just me or can the lead singer of the hives really howl?
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Fri Jul 19, 2002 2:11 pm

I was super bored this afternoon so I took a glance through the forum archives. There was once a topic that had 108 replies. At one time this forum was the busiest of them all. What the fuck happened? Where did all these people go? When I look back at it I think WATCH was a prank. With hilarious results no less. Kevin sure had a mean streak back then. Nasty buisness if you ask me. So what ever happened to angel girl, karen, jesus gal, darkness and everybody else. Do they still read the comic but refuse to post? Well we probaly scared them with our constant threats of: gunshots, shankings, anal rapes, forced into giving blowjobs, Ted Nugent killing them, running them over, beatings, bootings and so on. Glory days.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Fri Jul 19, 2002 7:55 pm

I bought a vinyl record of the Hives not to long ago, even though I own the original cd.
Seems like people read this crap we post, but are too scared to reply. All those old posters are gone, I think Karen ran away with her girlfriend to live in Mexico.
And it's white trash to own a classic car, but it's even more white trash to take the bus ever day (like me!)
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Fri Jul 19, 2002 9:29 pm

ah the glory days of the forum, when chris didn't just talk about suicide bombing spin magazine, rice and weed. we had some good times but the idea of why people don't post is that they probably think we're all going to jail sometime soon and they don't wanna be accomplices. since i've been in a real bitter mood lately i'm waiting for that WATCH whore to come back so we can all give her a good verbal ass penetration
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Sat Jul 20, 2002 8:57 am

Yet owning a classic american muscle car in japan is a status symbol. Although Jesus would say you don't require personal possesions to obtain happiness. Just a bag of weed and a pair of sandals.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

racerX

Postby Tbandit2k on Sat Jul 20, 2002 10:43 am

well im not pure white trash yet..i dont own a batman forever t-shirt..gettin close though..anyone hear about teh big street race bust last night..I was soo close to getting busted there.

I live my life a quarter mile at a time......ack did i just quote vin diessel...kevin shoot me
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Sat Jul 20, 2002 11:06 am

Completly random thoughts of the day
-The Bear is now playing the Hives. About fucking time.
-True music fans know that System of a Down directly steal from Frank Zappa
-A batman forever t-shirt isn't old enough to be considered cool. Batman returns, however....
-Robert Plant's solo album isn't half bad, but not half good.
-Whenever a riced out car goes by, a giant hole in the street should open up and swallow him whole.
-readership has been oddly increasing with every comic.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:15 pm

I don't even know who systen of a down is. Does that mean I'm not a true music fan. Probaly because I don't listen to the radio. Although I've only heard two songs by the hives i really dig them. The first three seconds of main offender sounds like substitute by the who oddly enough. Only "Batman" could ever be cool. The rest sucked. Finally Dallas has a signature. Robert Plant has to realise that the fans will never forget Led Zeppelin so stop this solo shit and hook up with jpj and zoso and little bonham and make me happy.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Nawz not Nos

Postby Tbandit2k on Sat Jul 20, 2002 4:58 pm

yup now I got an Avatar too.

Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Nowhere Man