Where did everyone go?

Locked
User avatar
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Christopher Kammerer »

What the fuck happened to this busy forum. I guess school is back in session. Damn I miss school.<P> LONG LIVE BONHAM!<P>------------------
I break jaws and egos all for a low price.

User avatar
Nowhereman
Regular Poster
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: edmonton,alberta,canada
Contact:

Post by Nowhereman »

School....bad....ya, I dunno what the hell happened here. It just sorta slowed down. Lets discuss something. New Radiohead album coming out, should I skip school to go buy it and listen to it? Gimme answers damn it.

Karen
Regular Poster
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: edmonton, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by Karen »

I have never gotten into Radiohead. Too weird and downer for me.
School sucks cept for seeing friends and stuff.

User avatar
Nowhereman
Regular Poster
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: edmonton,alberta,canada
Contact:

Post by Nowhereman »

Bah, Radiohead has shit to say and you better listen. Like Seether had so much to teach you about life.

Karen
Regular Poster
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: edmonton, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by Karen »

Messages or not they are too depressing for me...
Bitch
"Can't fight the seeter, i can see her til I'm foaming at the mouth"
Girls rocking out...what could be better...

User avatar
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster
Posts: 401
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Rock and Roll Heaven

Post by THE TRAVIS »

YES ITS TRUE RADIOHEAD DOES HAVE A MESSAGE AND IT ROCKS!!!! I ALSO HAVE A THING TO ADD:
MY LIKES: ROCK AND ROLL
MY DISLIKES: EVERYBODY AND EVERYTHING ELSE<P>------------------
LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!!<P>DEFENDER OF THE FAITH

ZOMBIE USER 17
Regular Poster
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 17 »

I freakin' LOVE the Radiohead/Nowhere Man logo you put up! Wicked!<P>Now I can't stop thinking about the video with Robin in it.

User avatar
Nowhereman
Regular Poster
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: edmonton,alberta,canada
Contact:

Post by Nowhereman »

You...are...confusing me!<P>------------------
Chad Huculak
Nowhere Man.
Defender of the Faith.
<A HREF="http://nowhereman.keenspace.com
" TARGET=_blank>http://nowhereman.keenspace.com
</A>

User avatar
Nowhereman
Regular Poster
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: edmonton,alberta,canada
Contact:

Post by Nowhereman »

Oh ya....shit, for someone who calls himself a huge ass radiohead fan Im sure a dumb ass.
I think Radiohead is one of the best bands to come otuta the 90's, their music is pure emotion baby. <P>And I really doubt Veruca Salt has caused anyone to think over their lives, except you Karen.

ZOMBIE USER 17
Regular Poster
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 17 »

They used Robin in that video. He's a poorly drawn animated character, but the video is so beautiful you completely forget about the bad art.

User avatar
Nowhereman
Regular Poster
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: edmonton,alberta,canada
Contact:

Post by Nowhereman »

Dont quote me on this, but Im pretty damned sure that the animators who did Paranoid Andriod have/had this british cartoon show. The reason I say this is because I use to watch it and the chaacters were drawn exactly like those in Paranoid Android. I didnt see any radiohead in them, nor did I see naked angels.

Karva
Regular Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Stalking Made Easy: Somerset, PA, USA
Contact:

Post by Karva »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nowhereman:
<B>Dont quote me on this, but Im pretty damned sure that the animators who did Paranoid Andriod have/had this british cartoon show. The reason I say this is because I use to watch it and the chaacters were drawn exactly like those in Paranoid Android. I didnt see any radiohead in them, nor did I see naked angels.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yep, "Robin" is a british cartoon show. Radiohead used the character in the video. They even showed some of the Robin episodes on MTV a few times. I thought they were pretty funny. Crappy art, but funny. <P><P>------------------
Jesse "Karva" Blough<P><A HREF="http://karvakomix.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Karva Komix</A> - The worst comic on Keenspace, and that's really saying something!<P><A HREF="http://www.karvaiguana.com" TARGET=_blank>Karva's Tree</A> - The greatest site ever made using Microsoft Word '97.

Karva
Regular Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Stalking Made Easy: Somerset, PA, USA
Contact:

Post by Karva »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nowhereman:
<B>You...are...confusing me!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>He's talkin' about the "Paranoid Android" video.<P>Ah, Radiohead music videos... The cream of the crop.<P><P>------------------
Jesse "Karva" Blough<P><A HREF="http://karvakomix.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Karva Komix</A> - The worst comic on Keenspace, and that's really saying something!<P><A HREF="http://www.karvaiguana.com" TARGET=_blank>Karva's Tree</A> - The greatest site ever made using Microsoft Word '97.

User avatar
Nowhereman
Regular Poster
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: edmonton,alberta,canada
Contact:

Post by Nowhereman »

Ah, okay, now I understand. The show use to be played late at night, and since I use to be an insomniac I'd watch it. It was a real cold show to me....actually most british people seem cold to me.

Locked