dude, check this out, both of you.

dude, check this out, both of you.

Postby ShadowDRat on Tue Sep 17, 2002 8:57 pm

Iwas strolling along the new moves to come out in 2003 and 2004, when I came across this little gem:

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0155724

I can only hope Pratchett and Gaiman wrote the script, but since Gilliam's directing I think he'll do a good job of keeping things together too.
"And as I lay there gazing at the sky,
My body burned and my throat is dry."
-The Trooper from Iron Maiden
ShadowDRat

Neil goes to Hollywood...

Postby Morpheus_dream on Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:18 am

Greetings

It looks like Gilliam and some other guy has written the script.

And in other news, according to Neil Gaiman's Blog, he is supposed to be directing a feature film. But before he does that, he wants to get experience directing an old script he wrote for a Sci-FI channel short that was never used.

Here is the what he says:

A couple of years ago I was approached by a nice man from the Sci Fi channel who was putting together a series of short films. He wanted to know if I wanted to make a short SF film that they'd finance, and I said yes, and went off and wrote one. Then I got an apologetic message from the nice man at the Sci Fi channel explaining they'd changed their short film policy and they only wanted something that could be turned into an ongoing series, which my film certainly wasn't. So I tucked it to one side and forgot about it.

And then I had a conversation a couple of days ago about a feature film I'm meant to be directing, which seems to be edging rather close to reality. And, as Dave McKean pointed out, I ought to direct something first. Partly as a gentle way in to the process, and partly to make sure this is not an enormous mistake. So I pulled the script for the short film from the dusty and cobwebbed place on the hard disk where it was resting and sent it to a couple of friends who could help me get it made. It looks like I'll need to find a couple of weeks between now and the end of the year to make my small film... I'll try and keep a running account of what happens up on this journal.

enjoy...

[/url]
---------------
Morpheus

Tomorrow is the dawning of a new error
Morpheus_dream

Postby ShadowDRat on Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:24 am

kewl
"And as I lay there gazing at the sky,
My body burned and my throat is dry."
-The Trooper from Iron Maiden
ShadowDRat