Liar

Liar

Postby Crazeyal on Sat Jul 20, 2002 11:54 am

June 20th?

Yeah right.

The author doesn't OWE the audience any comics. But SAYING you are coming back, then just disapearing again? Low class.
Crazeyal
Regular Poster

Never said I'd be coming right back.

Postby Pyromancy on Mon Jul 22, 2002 9:45 am

I am bringing my strip back. I have however, a life. It intrudes regularly upon my comic strip drawing ability. You made the assumption that I meant I'd be coming back immediately, I was just letting hardcore fans know that there would be more HSH to come. Not inviting comments due to the fact that I didn't post a new strip within two minutes of the notice.

Anyone who likes HSH, there will be more soon enough. Anyone who is pissed that HSH has been on hiatus this long, sorry, but again, I have a life and it's really complicated right now. Anyone who is not a fan of me or my comic, why are you here?
Pyromancy
Regular Poster

actually

Postby Crazeyal on Mon Jul 22, 2002 3:48 pm

I don't mind at ALL if you have a life. I enjoy whatever you chose to give away for free. It's an unfortunate fact of life that anger is a better motivator than praise (in the short term response only). I figured my chances of getting a reply were better if I sounded like an A-hole (yes I know I succeeded ) :oops:

Hope your personal problems have eased, LOVE you work, welcome back.
Crazeyal
Regular Poster

Return to Hell Sweet Hell