Hey, Pyro, maybe this could bring in some paypal cash...

Postby Ovalescent on Mon Feb 18, 2002 11:10 pm

I personally don't have a credit card (yet,) so I can't donate, (yet) but I noticed how the Goats guy, Jonathan Rosenberg (http://www.goats.com/), sets Paypal goals - $750 for a color strip, etcetera. I bet if you promised to draw Vanth in various stages of undress, you could get loads of cash coming in.
Ovalescent
Regular Poster

Postby Pyromancy on Wed Feb 20, 2002 8:57 am

I'm going to do something similar. I'm going to offer an original piece of art for every donation of $20 or more. I've recieved one such donation and am currently working on his piece. Thanks for the suggestion tho.
Hell Sweet Hell Productions if you were condemned to Hell, you'd be home now.
Pyromancy
Regular Poster

Postby K'Z'K on Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:25 pm

So- since the poll favors the dancing vanth comic- will there be another site added to view the dancing vanth??
K'Z'K

Postby Squishy on Fri May 21, 2004 6:05 pm

don't know if you remember me Pyro, it's been way, way, too long. I haven't been to many of these sites in ages.

Anywho, backto the subject at hand. I still have the original artwork you gave me. It's awsome. I had it framed a little bit back. It's now packed away as I am moving this weekend. Packing it up made me drift from work to play and here I am. I am looking forward to the end. Does that make any sense? Oh well. Glad to see your work again on my screen.

I've always enjoyed your work. Something about the style I like. Keep up the good work. I hope to have more time goofing off on the computer like I used to. Career changes suck.
Squishy
Regular Poster

Postby Pyromancy on Fri May 21, 2004 7:40 pm

don't know if you remember me Pyro, it's been way, way, too long. I haven't been to many of these sites in ages.

How could I forget Papa Squishy?

How's the baby?

Where you movin to?

The thing I can't remember is which original you got. It was Satan and Toady, right? BTW, I can't believe you actually framed a HSH piece. That does my heart good.

If you'd like to see more of my artwork, ---click here.--- (Not from work, though.) I think I actually got better in the last few years. I actually sell some prints now.

Anyway, good hearing from you, man.
Pyromancy
Regular Poster

Postby Pyromancy on Fri May 21, 2004 7:42 pm

K'Z'K wrote:So- since the poll favors the dancing vanth comic- will there be another site added to view the dancing vanth??

No. I'm the only one who gets to see naked vanth dancing.
Pyromancy
Regular Poster

Postby Squishy on Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:19 pm

Hi there. Babies are doing fine. They're growing and soon will take over the world with their cuteness and shrill screams. I ended up with three girls. I don't know what I'm going to do. When the dates come to pick them up, I'm going to meet the gentleman at the door with a shot gun and a shovel. I'll tell them I know how to use both and I have a big back yard. I only moved a few minutes away from where I was. Needed more room with all these offspring. The wife and I have our own room now, without kids! We even have a little office space. Still don't have everything moved in yet but we'll get there. We're just excited about the new place. Hope everything is going well on your end.
Squishy
Regular Poster

Return to Hell Sweet Hell