QUALITY CHECK: Is Framed still rockin' your socks?

!!!

Postby Mr. Irony on Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:39 am

Oh yeah! Kudos in the art department, too! Definitely improving.
Mr. Irony

Postby Shleb on Thu Aug 22, 2002 6:35 pm

Frank you've always rocked my socks baby! ;) But I must say this, I can sum it all up in one word....notdamonk! :D Ok so I'm just teasing. But I do like what you've done with the strip. I always get my daily dose of funny reading Framed! I like how you've returned to some of your more hairbrained strip layouts. Those comics have always been some of my favorites. So basically yeah I still LOVE AND ADORE Framed!

As to having your children...sorry darlin but I'm afraid that would be a problem considering my best friend would soon kill me and your love child. Now of course if you AND megs were to ask ;) Love ya boyo!

Always
Shel
Shleb
Regular Poster

Postby Stinkywigfiddle on Wed Sep 11, 2002 9:27 pm

Sadly, I have been lacking in the reading of online comics. Now that I check on FRAMED!!! again, I am greatly confused.
It still looks great though. I should get busy catching up again.
ImageImage
Stinkywigfiddle
Cartoon Hero

Postby EvilBroccoli on Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:17 am

I'm a young'n, and I think it is one of the cooler comics on the web. Hello again! Hi meghan!
I especially like the comic now...THE WORLD MUST KNOW!!!!
EvilBroccoli

Postby JesIdres on Tue Sep 24, 2002 1:41 pm

Fer crissake, Frankie, you honestly are the standard that I judge all others from. Your wittyness, wonderful art, and ability to warp reality has been the guiding light of the few good strips of keen. Frank, we salute you. That, I like the red dress. It's just...so spiffy! You, of course, cause me quite a bit of pain when I realize using my own standards I am nowhere near your abilities. And thus, I cry, and sit on the pyschiatric couch.

uh...yeah. so where's my twenty?
kidding!
JesIdres
Regular Poster

Postby Aeire on Thu Sep 26, 2002 1:59 am

Framed, as always, is fascinating. ...especially today's strip. O.o
Queen of Wands - Wanna taste of religion? Lick a witch.
Aeire
Regular Poster

Postby Yoshivana on Tue Oct 22, 2002 2:07 pm

I'm new to framed! but i did read ALL the archivesin about a week so now i feel so lost not being able to see the marooned ones whenever i want...but hey suspense is good too...i guess :lol: cant wait to see what happens now...one question is allisteve still aillisteve or did she revert to her allion-ness so as not to have the little bald aussie star loving man go oprea monkey?
Yoshivana

Postby K-Dawg on Fri Feb 27, 2004 10:34 am

It's been 2 years from when I last posted in here and it still rocks my socks!!
Eventually it will update normally again, until then I'm sure all us fans can wait. :D

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE

Postby [AOD] on Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:43 am

Framed always, and shall evermore be my source of guidance and light in life.

Or something.

But yes. It is still excellent, even though you're not updating normally. I understand that you're very busy with real life. It's always more important than a time-consuming and expensive hobby that's done for free for random people on the internet.

Framed-u-akbar!!!!

Long live Framed, in all its incarnations!

!~AoD
My Comic Hexagon Death Squad

A Comic I do with my Buddy Raocow: Artificial Time XS
[AOD]
Cartoon Hero

Postby Liska_rial_Eman on Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:23 am

I love framed! no matter what incarnation it may take, but for a while there I really did miss the silliness that you had going before the noir storyline.... i must admit though, as soon as derek became a mime, i've been laughing a lot more than i have in a while... good to see you updating again! keep up the awesome work! :-D

Stephanie
Liska_rial_Eman

Previous

Return to FRAMED!!!