the rules

The rise of a new superhero

the rules

Postby Victory-prime on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:35 am

Welcome to the VICTORY FORUM! My name is Chris V a.k.a Victory-prime and I want to thank you for taking the time to hangout on my board and hope you have many questions to ask me about my comic, Victory. There are some rules in here so let us get to it then:

1. Do not tell me my comic sucks and not give a reason for why it sucks- I can handle criticisms but I need to know what makes my comic sucks. Is it my artwork, the story, the dialogue? If you persist on telling me I suck, you will be kicked out of my forum.

2. No cursing, dirty talk and flaming- just like in real life you have to be respectful. There is a time and place for everything, just not here.

3. Please do not tell me this- “you know nobody likes superheroes anymore. They’re not as popular as they used to be.” If I cared about popularity, victory would be an anime sexy schoolgirl with a giant sword gun that transforms into a giant robot or something and is a vampire ninja.

4. Please do not tell me what I “should do” to my own comic- in terms of storylines and where I want the direction of the characters should take. I appreciate that you are interested in my characters in the comic, but I do not want your ideas, good or bad. I do not want to hear “you stole my idea I’ll sue!” even though it may or may not happen. I have storylines written 2 years in advance. So thanks but, no thanks. If you want to suggest something to me just for fun go right ahead. Just remember you will not be compensated if the story arc is somewhat similar than yours.

Other than that, you can do whatever you like. Enjoy.

Thanks,

Victory-prime
Victory-prime
Regular Poster

Return to VICTORY