You are correct. I shall fix it momentarilly.
The things I've gotten for christmas from my Dad's side of the family (My mom's family is currently vacationing in california) :
- The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
. From my grandparents. I anticipate massive leaps in drawing ability once I finish this.
- The Encylopedia of Useless Information
. From my Dad, who, despite all his strictness, knows my soul.
- Indie Publishing: How to Design and Produce Your Own Book
. From my cousin Chase, another pretty cool guy who knows what I want to do with my life.
- Vortigern's Machine and the Great Sage of Wisdom
. From my cousin Chase; this book is an example of a self-published comic book. It is also deliciously weird.
- 1001 Things Every Teen Should Know Before They Leave Home (Or Else They'll Come Back)
. From my Dad, Mr. Witty. I'm currently going through it and checking off the things I've already learned, thanks to him.
- Unseen Academicals
by Terry Pratchett. From my Dad, the greatest person on Earth. Well, aside from Terry, of course.
- TWO TICKETS TO SEE MUSE
ON APRIL 6 AT ODEUM COLORADO. From my Dad, a.k.a Steve the Awesome.
- The U.S. Constitution and fascinating facts about it
. From my Granddad, a frustratingly loveable guy.
- Tattered Cover Gift Card. From my Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Tim. I'm probably going to use it to get The Geometry of Design
- REI Gift Card. From my cousin Karen. I was thinking about getting a fluffy coat.
- Skull Candy Headphones + four albums of Gogol Bordello music. From my cousin Max. *headbangs furiously*
- Prismacolor colored pencils + new, big sketchbook. From my Grandparents. I'm going to use it to practice what I learn from Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
Truly, I am blessed.