Forum Rules

A place where posters can comment on the comic, chat with the artist and his friends who are in the comic, and discuss anything and everything geeky.

Forum Rules

Postby Dreamaniaccomic on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:17 am

I didn't want to have to post something like this, but the arrival of Neko has spurred me into action.

1.) Be a nice guy.
I hope this isn't too much to ask, but seeing as this is the internet, one must be upfront about this. Criticism is fine if leveled at a work, but criticism directed towards the creator themself is going too far. Trolling (defined below) is forbidden by pain of post deletion from this point onward.
a.) Troll Definition: Someone who intentionally posts inflammatory material directed at a specific person or the community as a whole with the intention of gaining a negative reaction.
b.) Edit wars with moderators are forbidden. If you find your post edited by either myself or Icebug, please private message us if you have complaints/questions.

2.) You have the right to free speech, but you don't have the right to be a freaking moron.
No longest-post contests, and try not to post-whore.

3.) No NSFW images, no deragitory/inflammatory/rascist remarks/content.
My family might stop by here. I can and will delete any NSFW images and will be watching you like Big Brother afterwards.

4.) Do not question my dictatorship.
For it is absolute.
Dreamaniac
Has a thing for bandannas...
Dreamaniaccomic
Cartoon Hero

Return to Dreamaniac