My storyline dropdown menu works now!

A forum where readers of the Leaf Diaries webcomic and I can discuss anything about the comic, hang out with fellow readers, and post important updates as needed.

My storyline dropdown menu works now!

Postby Leafdiaries on Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Oh... My... God...

I can't believe how much time I spent on this LITTLE thing called the Storyline Dropdown. I tried using the ComicGenesis tag from the CG Wiki tutorial, and it didn't work, so I eventually got it right copying and pasting the Javascript code from a random website's tutorial on general dropdown menus.

MAN DO I SUCK! XD

Well at least I got this one right. It's been bothering me for a really long time, and now you guys can jump to the beginning of each episode using the dropdown without having to click through every entry in the archive.

I'v gotta use my forum more often, lol. There's going to be a big announcement next week.. as it's nearing towards the first anniversary of Leaf Diaries. Until then, laterz!
"I just want to draw cartoons all day. Just stay in my room and draw to my heart's content. Instead I'm stuck here in a classroom learning academics. LIFE SUCKS."

Leaf Diaries: http://leafdiaries.comicgen.com
Leafdiaries

Return to Leaf Diaries