No one likes Pyras (PICTURE HEAVY!!!)

Talk to the creators of Drow Love and discuss this DnD-based comic.

No one likes Pyras (PICTURE HEAVY!!!)

Postby Luminance on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:05 pm

I don't even know if I can post this sort of post in these forums. If it doesn't work, I shall delete!

So I was checking out the best, most active forum ever today, and realized that I've been neglecting it in favour of the ELJAY.

This will not do!

So here is a repost of the Sims 2 characters I made once when RP was slow and I was really, really bored.

So here they all are. :D I made em in random order, so Pyras and Autem just sort of ended up on the ground at Felix's feet coincidentally. He looks like a pimp.

FELIX IS UNIMPRESSED. This is the first thing I saw after placing them in the house, so their accessories are freaking out because my game hates me. I have to spawn a bunch of mirrors and have everyone "change appearance" and then they look fine.

Autem and Lueali had a much nicer meeting :D

Drea and Granth discussing the important things. For whatever reason, their ears didn't glitch out. Whatever.

And Flan and Arinae have an important discussion...

...about BUGS.

By the way, most sims spawn lined up on the sidewalk. These guys? MIDDLE OF THE STREET. No idea why.

Here's all the mirrors I was talking about.

I delete the mirrors and this is what I get from Drea!sim. WTF is he doing?

B&C??????

Disappearing mirrors are more interesting than Lueali.

Felix just leaves. XD

THE LINEUP

This is with like, three minutes of sim!time, and IT HAS BEGUN.

I'd also like to quickly point out that at this point I've not given them any furniture yet (though they have a pool), and I am not telling them what to do at all, they are doing this all completely on their own.

So now we know this about Flan: He likes bugs but HATES recycling.

Arinae is fascinated.

I was watching the recycling hate, so I missed the first part, but according to the queue, Drea attempted to "hit on" Lue. Without me telling him to. Within three minutes of meeting him. Anyway LOL it sort of failed, I have no idea what Lue is doing here. MINUS ONE THOUSAND POINTS.

LOL. PERSON MINUS MINUS.

Meanwhile, Granth and Autem seem to be getting along just fine.

And these guys are still going on about recycling. Pyras and Felix aren't actually in the conversation, they're just standing around hoping someone notices them while trying to ignore each other, or something.

Felix would like to discuss fine art. If you replaced that with a pineapple this could almost be canon.

Okay, this I told them to do. XD it's "check sim out"... basically just shows how attracted they are to each other so the player knows. The answer = VERY VERY ATTRACTED THREE LIGHTNING BOLTS.

I love the awkward smiles Drea keeps making, while Lue is totally keeping his cool. XD

Meanwhile! It's sort of a mess so I leave them to sort themselves out and go back to Lue and Drea.

Drea has tried once again to talk to Lueali. It looks like he is discussing peace, but them you look at the queue and realize he is telling a joke. >_>

"SHIT, I FUCKING LOVE VIOLINS!"

I come back to the joke in time for the punchline. "...IN MY PANTS!"

Lue gives some disturbing sim laughter while could be bad or good depending on how you interpret the peace rocket joke.

Drea attempts another "flirt" interaction and gets a successful response this time. Hooray!

MEANWHILE! Cops, Pyras hates space, and Granth and Autem are playing catch.

The mailman shows up and tries to catch Pyras's eye, completely ignoring Felix, who waved to him politely. Also, Arinae is all, "yawn, art."

"Magic?" "No, magic sucks."

Flan and Felix have started a BATTLE, or pretty much the closest thing to it in the Sims. Pyras watches enviously.

Granth and Autem are buddies, and Autem sucks at catch.

No one likes Pyras.

5 CHARISMA LOL!

I can't really tell what she's talking about, but whatever it is, Arinae HATES it.

Granth is all, "screw you Arinae, I'm going to go talk to my good friend Autem instead."

"HEY RECYCLING! :D"

"UGH NOT THAT AGAIN!"

"o/~ NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH o/~"

MORAL OF THE STORY: RECYCLING DESTROYS FRIENDSHIPS.

Arinae wants to play a game with Granth, who turns her down. Bonus in the background!

Autem would like to play, though! :D Arinae is not so sure of that!

Granth tries to compliment Arinae, who is like "YES THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT!" Oh modesty.

Autem tries to give her a hug. FAILURE!!

Fed up with no one being nice to her, Autem pulls a water balloon and... heads off into the garage with it. *shrug*

Arinae and Granth try to play catch but Arinae hits him with it her first try, so he refuses to throw it back. XD

Uh, I was busy laughing at Granth and missed what happened here, but it fits the theme of "everyone hates Pyras wtf" so here it is.

I totally knew this would happen. XD While I wasn't watching him, Flan made a friend! :D

I left them talking for a long time, and came back to Drea attempting to tickle Lue. And he <i>let</i> him. WTF.

Here's the interaction that made Lue mad at first, now done successfully. Oh jeez.

And then I got fed up trying to take photos in this weird house and told them to move to the deck. Lue is being upset because Drea is standing where I told him to stand.

And then I turn around and holy SHIT this came out of nowhere. O_O

Um, follow her line of sight. O_O WTF.

NOT TO BE OUTDONE, these two IMMEDIATELY do a "romantic hug."

Followed by this EXTREMELY creepy smile.

Aaaaand WTF, Drea already has "crush" hearts. They aren't even FRIENDS yet. Note that Lue does not have crush hearts XD;;

I'm not sure if Lue got 3500 points for hugging Drea or yelling at Arinae ("argue" in queue).

PERSON MINUS MINUS!!! I also just noticed that it looks like Pyras is nuzzling Autem's neck or something argh. Also, Flan's friend is still here!

And because he apparently wants to hog the spotlight, Drea spontaneously leaps into Lueali's arms??? 8 STRENGTH WUT. Why is Drea the one starting all the interactions anyway?

OW MY FACE. Arinae is not amused.

She wants to gossip with Lue about Felix, but is pointing the wrong direction. Way to go.

Autem and Drea play paper rock scissors. Drea wins three out of three.

I noticed this when I paused to take the last one, and I was like, oh shit, are they going to fight?

lol no, they are going to "hang out."

Lue tickles Arinae what the hell.

Drea tries to paper rock scissors Lue, Lue wins, but instead of throwing up his arms he does this weird little victory dance.

Flan gossips about his ONLY FRIEND.

I don't know what he said but Pyras cannot fucking believe it. XD

Uh. I don't know what happened, I heard the hearts go up but didn't see the interaction. DX Is this canon or what!

Then suddenly, everyone turns and stares at Felix. O_O Uh, except for two of them.

SHE JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED. D:

Apparently he is telling a "dirty joke", but it looks like the no money buttshake dance to me.

WHICH PYRAS IS REALLY ENJOYING WTF WTF.

Granth is unimpressed and summarizes his thoughts with a road sign.

Is this canon y/y?

... Does he always start thinking about marriage after knowing someone for a half hour? DX

This is where I went to bed: Drea and Flan discuss pretty pink dresses.

If anyone else wants these sims, here they are!
Luminance
Regular Poster

Re: No one likes Pyras (PICTURE HEAVY!!!)

Postby Le Candy Corpse on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:41 pm

I loved everything about that! o3o

Poor Pryas, even Flan got a friend quicker than she did.

You did a really good job designing them though, truly amazing!
Only Granth Can Kill Gods
Le Candy Corpse

Postby Luminance on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:50 pm

:D Thank you! I used a llllot of reference. Flan has a nose! D:
Luminance
Regular Poster

Postby Le Candy Corpse on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:35 pm

Flan? a nose? D:< the audacity of it all!I knew there was something off about him...well other than floating blue ears at the start >.>
Le Candy Corpse

Postby Luminance on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:09 pm

It was that or he'd've looked like drow Voldemort. D:
Luminance
Regular Poster

Postby Le Candy Corpse on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:00 pm

O_O
well... I'm glad that disaster was avoided...*cough* his nose is pretty? ^^"
Le Candy Corpse

Postby BobTheDragon on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:52 am

FUCK RECYCLING >:c

Really though, "SHIT I FUCKING LOVE VIOLINS" is possibly one of my favorite lines ever.
Also, when I manage to wrassle the sims CD out of the grasp of my dear ringling friends, I will most likely download these and partake of the madness. :B
BobTheDragon
Regular Poster

Postby Luminance on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:43 pm

Excellent.

When I manage a desktop computer that won't shut down after five minutes of play, I'll have shiny new pictures for you. Maybe.

Anyone reading this who has used these sims/made your own: PLEASE post your pictures!!
Luminance
Regular Poster

Postby Dirigible on Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:53 am

Those are some fantastic sim likenesses that you've made there. I especially notciced the chains on Masraes's ears.

I always find the most fun part of that game is making the characters and the houses. After that I get rather bored
Where did you get the ears from? I've not seen those before.
Heres something I prepared earlier!
Dirigible

Postby Luminance on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:24 am

Yeah, I don't often actually play the game, I just build things, let the sims wander around doing whatever until I am bored of looking at them, and then I either shut off the game or make more stuff.

The ears, earrings, skintones, and a few of my hairs are from Louis at SimCribbling. Just about everything else can be found on modthesims2.com!
Luminance
Regular Poster

Postby Dirigible on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:27 am

Cheers!
I've actually just got spore which completely fufills my urges to create everything weird and wonderfull.
Heres something I prepared earlier!
Dirigible

Postby shir0chan on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:47 pm

I lol'd so hard when Flan was talking about his only friend the dog and whatever he said, Pyras could NOT FUCKING BELIEVE IT. XD win 10/10
shir0chan

Postby Luminance on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:48 pm

So, I got the Sims working on my computer for LITERALLY one day. I was trying to recreate Busthread and its sequel but for some weird reason I got it into my head that everyone needed to be teenagers so shut up I have no idea.

I was going to do everyone but I'd only really messed around with Lue's family, and Drea and Fie who I had live together since that kind of made sense. Now my game's back to crashing into a bluescreen after five minutes of play so screw that, I've got finals to do!

But I do have some pictures for you. Keep in mind--totally unrelated to the last batch, I started over!

So okay, to get teenagers living alone I had to make them as adults, age them down with cheats, and then buy them all new clothes since THIS is what Drea!sim dressed himself in when I set him to be an "independant teen" which is apparently InSimenator code for "looks like a teenager, acts like an adult, freaks out the game a bit less."

First thing Lue!sim does: romance novel.

His very first conversation with Drea!sim. GOASTS! This is apparently like, his favourite topic EVER.

Drea might like him, but Fie!sim is unimpressed.

Aaaand then they went bowling without my permission. I'm only controlling Lue, everyone else here is NPCs that he JUST HAPPENED to run into.

Fie sucks at bowling.

Lue sucks at bowling.

DREA GETS STRIKES EVERY TIME.

GOASTS, says Drea! For bonus, the lovely lady in the front here is Olio Leigh'O, who is something of a friend of Lue's, in his D&D game. She was just hanging out.

So this was really my grand Lue adventure so after bowling and talking about GOASTS, he vandalized a fountain for fun.

Did I ever mention that young!Lue was a bit of a douche? :D;

... A popular douche.

More evidence of douchiness: he's cheating at Marco Polo.

HEY WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT, HIS FAVOURITE TOPIC! Lue takes this kid on a date later, but not before...

...trying to seduce some NPC! Wow, this one is blown out!

So now here's the funny part: Apparently Drea was somewhere on this community lot, and in his ONE CONVERSATION AND BOWLING GAME WITH LUE, has developed some kind of feelings for him that Lue!sim is not returning in any way at this time.

And Drea!sim is PISSED OFF and runs over angrily and starts slapping poor clueless Lue!sim in the face.

He's kind of got this expression like OH HI DREA WHAT'RE YOU DOIN HERE?

Unfazed, Lue takes goastboy, whose name I think is Cyrus, out on a date.

FIE TOTALLY FOLLOWS THEM TO THE RESTAURANT.

YES, FIE, THAT IS CREEPY AS SHIT.

He eventually finds a Drea to sit with, but is more interested in...

...Lue and his date leaving the building.

Apparently the only thing cooler than stalking Lueali is this rack of postcards???? I put this thing on a lot I made and had to actually TAKE IT OUT because none of the sims would do anything other than pick through the cards intently. XD;

Finally, here's goastboy bringing Lue flowers. Lue actually came home after the date to the phone ringing before he'd even got inside the house. Goastboy asked him out again, so they went out again, and then goastboy brings him TWO of these flowers. XD They'll just clutter up the house!

Protip to a good date, as learned from the sims: just make out the whole time.

Okay, until my computer is fixed, the end!
Luminance
Regular Poster

Return to Drow Love is Tough Love