First Post!!1!: Welcome to the forum

Talk to the creators of Drow Love and discuss this DnD-based comic.

Re: First Post!!1!: Welcome to the forum

Postby Dirigible on Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:59 pm

Oh yeah. Finally.
I will not bore you with the details but you know what moving is like.
The douche bag before me hadn't been paying his bills, so I had to explain to the idiotic telecommunications company that I was not the douchebag. It took a while to convince them as I obviously kept failing my bluff and intimidate checks.
Damn its like that complaint just slipped out.

One of the better things was having lots of Drowlove to catch up on :D
Heres something I prepared earlier!
Dirigible

Postby Luminance on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:20 pm

Dirigible wrote:Lu will discover that hes pregnant with Drea's child thanks to Drea slipping him into a cursed genderbending belt while he slept.

If you do this, I will kill you. DEATH. KILLING.

Why is Lue always the girl?! D:
Luminance
Regular Poster

Postby Dirigible on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:14 am

If you do this, I will kill you. DEATH. KILLING.
Why is Lue always the girl?! D:

Because he has nice hair? He dresses well? He likes to be clean? He likes swashbuckling captains? :D
Those are not good enough reasons to shoe horn him constantly into one role I suppose.
But thats the hetronormative demands of squishing two men into most mainstream romantic roles.
Dirigible

Postby Luminance on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:33 am

We have discussed this because the seme/uke stereotype is so prevalent online, and we have accidentally paired up two "seme" types with Lue and Drea. Lue is taller but Drea is more broad! They have BOTH cried over each other! They both have long pretty hair! They share similar taste in footwear and apparently both like long jackets that sort of look like skirts!

I think the main thing going towards Lue being forced into the "girl" role is that he's a squishy spellcaster with 8 strength, while Drea is a fighter/rogue sort with 18 strength. D:
Luminance
Regular Poster

Postby Dirigible on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:16 am

Lue needs more oppertunities to kick butt obviously. Or lift weights.
You know, to prove his masculinity. :P

Pish, its not just the internet. In real life people always want to know whos wearing the trousers in the relationship.
Its a stupid question that fails to understand the subtleties inherant to any relationship. Its also lazy thinking.
But it can make for somefunny slash fiction :)
Dirigible

Postby Luminance on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:58 am

XD; in his campaign Lue ended up cutting all his hair off because he got sick of NPCs calling him "ma'am" all the time.

Hopefully that opportunity will come up! I don't think I have any "lue kicks ass!" storylines planned at the moment, though, and if they DO manage to get to the Underdark, he has no darkvision and will be in a fairly vulnerable situation--except for being able to spam Daylight all over the place like nine times a day.

We'll see!!
Luminance
Regular Poster

Postby Rendez on Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:55 pm

Okay, I've got AIM now... now what do I do to find this infamous "Chat" of yours.
Rendez

Postby The Fox on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:48 am

*A sand paper voice breaks the silence*
he he he he
..he he he

*A fox' head appears from a shadow. It's fur is black but, oddly, shines red.*

I am fox. It is good to be able to take part in such a social environment. Hopefully I can be one to offer advice to those who need it, as well as bring many thoughtful, conversation provoking ideas.

I'm not trying to sound superior or anything...But I've been reading the comic for quite a while and used to post as "Bad Wolf" on the instant chat on the website.

Regardless...It should be fun to see what will happen... :twisted:
he he he he... Let the games begin...
-Fox

color coding:
-My Thoughts ( OOC )
-Fox's Thoughts ( IC )
A sense of humor can make even the toughest situations handle able.
The Fox

Postby Mortality on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Good Day to you all I am Mortality, I stumbled Upon this Comic when you were just reaching Drea's Ship* and I have been observing the story quite a bit.
((* Does it even have a name?))

Just because My name is Mortality Does not Mean I am the first to Die, I'm actually pretty hard to kill.
If you would Please call me Mortal

I like Using Poison and other dangerous Chemicals so please stay away from the Buffet of Delicious Food, the Beverages are also heavily poisoned

I also have a thing for Chaos and Oblivion, Now if you don't mind

-Lights Fox's Tail on fire with Eternal Burning Fire, sits down and watches him Burn-
ToxicZombieCake wrote:Like madness in a can
Mortality

Postby Rogue on Thu May 14, 2009 3:06 pm

*grinz and waves* Yo. I am Rogue... although MOST of you may more commonly know me on the chat room as *cough*Minty*cough*.....despite that's just my silly AIM name. I'm too lazy to change because that would mean telling 50 million people my new SN. Pfft.

(Some of you actually know my REAL name too, but nobody cares about that. Ha ha ha.)

Just figure I'd register on here and lurk about because it's fun to spout random nonsense on a multitude of platforms...chat...forums...twitter....boxes...all that good stuff. >)
Rogue

Postby Luminance on Thu May 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Rogue wrote:*grinz and waves* Yo. I am Rogue... although MOST of you may more commonly know me on the chat room as *cough*Minty*cough*.....despite that's just my silly AIM name. I'm too lazy to change because that would mean telling 50 million people my new SN. Pfft.

(Some of you actually know my REAL name too, but nobody cares about that. Ha ha ha.)

Just figure I'd register on here and lurk about because it's fun to spout random nonsense on a multitude of platforms...chat...forums...twitter....boxes...all that good stuff. >)

I get you confused with Speck when you are "minty" for some reason! Hi!
Luminance
Regular Poster

Postby RikkiTabitha on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:20 pm

*Sneaks in* ...Hello! D: I am probably joining up way after everything is inactive or something but, um!

Hello! I am Rikki! I found the comic... I don't remember, but I first stumbled into it on Tegaki, whereupon I do not have an account. Then I found it on Comic Genesis and, um, I don't think I have anything else to say? You guys are really awesome? I wish I wasn't so bafflingly shy on the internet! *Hides behind something*
RikkiTabitha

Postby BobTheDragon on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:28 pm

RikkiTabitha wrote:*Sneaks in* ...Hello! D: I am probably joining up way after everything is inactive or something but, um!

Hello! I am Rikki! I found the comic... I don't remember, but I first stumbled into it on Tegaki, whereupon I do not have an account. Then I found it on Comic Genesis and, um, I don't think I have anything else to say? You guys are really awesome? I wish I wasn't so bafflingly shy on the internet! *Hides behind something*

oh, hello! :3

sorry about the inactivity, we're still around, just our backup comics ran out and lumi's comp is freaking out. DON'T BE SHY. WE LOVE WHEN PEOPLE TALK TO US.

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER? WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCENE? how are you doing today :B?
BobTheDragon
Regular Poster

Postby RikkiTabitha on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:12 am

BobTheDragon wrote:
RikkiTabitha wrote:*Sneaks in* ...Hello! D: I am probably joining up way after everything is inactive or something but, um!

oh, hello! :3

sorry about the inactivity, we're still around, just our backup comics ran out and lumi's comp is freaking out. DON'T BE SHY. WE LOVE WHEN PEOPLE TALK TO US.

WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER? WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCENE? how are you doing today :B?

Oh, I see you on Tegaki an' stuff, so I know you're still around. I was just wondering if the forum was forgotten. <3

Also! =o Funny you should be the one to ask me such questions! *Tries to shed shyness like a funky snakeskin and replies in all caps!*

FLAN IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! I DON'T KNOW IF I REALLY HAVE A FAVORITE SCENE, THOUGH I GIGGLED THE MOST WHEN MASRAE STOMPED THE HATCH OPEN ABOVE FLAN'S HEAD. :3 And I am doing quite nicely, thank you. How are you?
Also, are people still welcome to pop in on the drowlove chat?
RikkiTabitha

Postby BobTheDragon on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:52 pm

RikkiTabitha wrote:Oh, I see you on Tegaki an' stuff, so I know you're still around. I was just wondering if the forum was forgotten. <3

Also! =o Funny you should be the one to ask me such questions! *Tries to shed shyness like a funky snakeskin and replies in all caps!*

FLAN IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! I DON'T KNOW IF I REALLY HAVE A FAVORITE SCENE, THOUGH I GIGGLED THE MOST WHEN MASRAE STOMPED THE HATCH OPEN ABOVE FLAN'S HEAD. :3 And I am doing quite nicely, thank you. How are you?
Also, are people still welcome to pop in on the drowlove chat?

I know I still check the forums fairly frequently. I kinda really hate the keenspace forum setup though, but I can't find a good alternative that I actually know how to put together XD;

ALLCAPS ARE SHYNESS BAIN, I'VE DISCOVERED THIS. FLAN IS A DUMBASS LOSER CLASSY MAN AND I TOO FOUND THAT SCENE RATHER ENJOYABLE XD. I'm doing well, there are giant moths and mosquitos in my bedroom, but at least I have airconditioning, so I'm happy. :B

You're free to pop in chat, but recently it's been a bit quiet since everyone's been doing their own things. Chances are I'll always be idling in there though, so you can find me and/or leave a message. I'm actually just about to head back to school, so there's a likely chance that I'm gonna be packing etc for the next few days, but also that in the future I might be around considerably more frequently (since AIM is pretty much the only social connection possible in my school). 8D
BobTheDragon
Regular Poster

Postby RikkiTabitha on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:29 am

BobTheDragon wrote:
I know I still check the forums fairly frequently. I kinda really hate the keenspace forum setup though, but I can't find a good alternative that I actually know how to put together XD;

ALLCAPS ARE SHYNESS BAIN, I'VE DISCOVERED THIS. FLAN IS A DUMBASS LOSER CLASSY MAN AND I TOO FOUND THAT SCENE RATHER ENJOYABLE XD. I'm doing well, there are giant moths and mosquitos in my bedroom, but at least I have airconditioning, so I'm happy. :B

You're free to pop in chat, but recently it's been a bit quiet since everyone's been doing their own things. Chances are I'll always be idling in there though, so you can find me and/or leave a message. I'm actually just about to head back to school, so there's a likely chance that I'm gonna be packing etc for the next few days, but also that in the future I might be around considerably more frequently (since AIM is pretty much the only social connection possible in my school). 8D

WOO! I'm totally gonna have to e-stalk you pop in on the chat some time, then! FLAN IS AN AWESOME DUMBASSLOSERCLASSYMAN SO THERE. WHY ARE WE STILL QUOTING EACH OTHER WE ARE THE ONLY TWO TALKING?

Life is full of questions. NOW I HAVE TO BE OFF TO CLASS! *FLIES AWAY, TAKING CAPS LOCK ALONG WITH HER*
EDIT: BECAUSE I AM BORED *FLIES BACK TO HER COMPUTER, RESTORING THE CAPS LOCK TO ITS RIGHTFUL PLACE* I have returned, and your caps locks are free to roam the earth again!
RikkiTabitha

Previous

Return to Drow Love is Tough Love