cosplay..^-^ you've got one...

A place for users to talk about current updates and post fan-art.

cosplay..^-^ you've got one...

Postby Aya_Kitsu on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Sooo..for those of you who DON'T know. I did a cosplay for this comic. I did collamir. ^-^ It was fun and I will have a faylin because she FINALLY got around to read it ^-^ bwahaaaaa
Teh much love for All Roses Have Thorns creators!
Aya_Kitsu

Re: cosplay..^-^ you've got one...

Postby SignsOnTheWalls on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:53 pm

Awesomesauce! It was a great cosplay, looking forward to seeing more from the both of you!

I wanna cosplay birthday!Isleen. @_@ I always liked her, and she had such pretty clothes.
Then again, I liked anyone who'd stand the fuck up to Colly.
"The king is dead, that's what they say. The king is dead. Long live the king." ~ Neil Gaiman, The Wake (Sandman Vol. 10)
SignsOnTheWalls
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 pm

The birthday dress! http://allroses.comicgenesis.com/d/20041227.html that one??

That would be sooo complex. *_*

I do not even remember what I based that off of. Her other initial green ball gown was heavily influenced by the tudor dresses in portraits.
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Aya_Kitsu on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:13 pm

I also plan to get some naughtier pictures taken....colly without a shirt on at all...though it would be his back...but still
Aya_Kitsu

Postby Allroses on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:09 pm

haha, you don't have to make "naughty" pictures. I like the regular ones fine. :D
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby SignsOnTheWalls on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Allroses wrote:The birthday dress! http://allroses.comicgenesis.com/d/20041227.html that one??

That would be sooo complex. *_*

I do not even remember what I based that off of. Her other initial green ball gown was heavily influenced by the tudor dresses in portraits.

Yes, that one! <333 I always pictured it as maybe dark burgundy, and pearls are soooo much win. Though if it has a cannon color that'd be awesome too!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE the green dress as well! It'd be really hard to decide, actually... since I really love the hairpiece from the one (pearls!!), maybe I'd be a baaaad cosplayer and mix the two. XDDD
"The king is dead, that's what they say. The king is dead. Long live the king." ~ Neil Gaiman, The Wake (Sandman Vol. 10)
SignsOnTheWalls
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:12 am

It is a dark burgundy. It's the picture featured for her on the cast page which is perhaps where you're pulling the color from. Also, people will probably think you're just trying to cosplay The Tudors or something so the headdress wouldn't really matter. XD

(why haven't I seen more Tudor's cosplay at conventions?)
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby SignsOnTheWalls on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:15 pm

pfffft wow I'm a loser, I never even noticed that was the dress she was wearing on the cast page...! 8'D
I was just like "Royals should totally wear wine colors, because they are some of the prettiest. <3"
Although Auron would look the prettiest in wine-yellow... <3
...and obviously Connlaoth would look the prettiest in a rosé-colored dress...

I'm rambling. I should just make a fanart of it...XD;
SignsOnTheWalls
Regular Poster

Postby Aya_Kitsu on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Allroses wrote:haha, you don't have to make "naughty" pictures. I like the regular ones fine. :D

I don't have to...you are correct...but once I have my faylin..I will be tempted...>.>
Aya_Kitsu

Postby Allroses on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:26 pm

okay, whatever makes you happy. :wink:
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Aya_Kitsu on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:33 pm

by the way I LOVE the newest panel, it isn't bad. or too much It was perfect.....and yes I will have fun and you get to keep the product
Aya_Kitsu

Return to All Roses Have Thorns