Chapter 26 Comments

A place for users to talk about current updates and post fan-art.

Re: Chapter 26 Comments

Postby SignsOnTheWalls on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:00 am

I rather like the guy myself. XD Then again, like him, I have an intense weakness for unusual eyes. Even so far for him that I'm willing to overlook facial hair. @w@
"The king is dead, that's what they say. The king is dead. Long live the king." ~ Neil Gaiman, The Wake (Sandman Vol. 10)
SignsOnTheWalls
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 am

SignsOnTheWalls wrote:I rather like the guy myself.

I don't think anyone has ever said this before.

I just noticed your location says Tokyo! *_*

Are you teaching English there??
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Poggio on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:46 pm

I love the sexy man hairs on Bhruic face. I believe it gives him power while reaffirming 'Im a sexy deadly bastard with dashing eyes,' bravo attitude. XD He and Farrell are the only ones I can safely say would do well in Old spice commercials.
Poggio

Postby Allroses on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:37 pm

O_O

I never knew anyone liked Bhruic before, and now there's two people, and one of them thinks he's sexy.

My whole world is . . .

:o
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby SignsOnTheWalls on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:46 am

Oh come now, Bhruic--now you're just being difficult. :C
I mean, you and the twins all have darker hair. Visually, that Colly is a blonde sandwiched between them seems MUCH more visually appealing. GOSH.

OH THOSE BOYS AND THEIR SEX POWERS. <3
I weep eternally at the lack of Straun and Fairy-McSpackle-Death-Pants(skirt?)(Davis Bowie?), but the twins are excellent too.
"The king is dead, that's what they say. The king is dead. Long live the king." ~ Neil Gaiman, The Wake (Sandman Vol. 10)
SignsOnTheWalls
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:01 pm

You know, when I actually wrote that line about Faylin, I only meant it to be like a reminder to Collamair, that Bhruic had his eyes on Faylin and was thinking about him, but then, it also looks like he's saying Collamair is visually unappealing. Not what I had intended, but it certainly works. XD
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby SignsOnTheWalls on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:29 pm

I definitely read it as a pointed reminder, but I like to give characters hell for silly reasons. BD Even if Faylin was there, Colly's a pretty Twin-Sandwhich-Meat. <3

And I can't believe I missed your question about my location! Sorry!
No, I'm not teaching English here. Not yet, at any rate. I'm actually just doing a year abroad through my university~
SignsOnTheWalls
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Anne: GET OUT OF THE CAR AND GO TO KINKOS!!!
Once the water has tasted you...
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:30 pm

SignsOnTheWalls wrote:I definitely read it as a pointed reminder, but I like to give characters hell for silly reasons. BD Even if Faylin was there, Colly's a pretty Twin-Sandwhich-Meat. <3

And I can't believe I missed your question about my location! Sorry!
No, I'm not teaching English here. Not yet, at any rate. I'm actually just doing a year abroad through my university~

A whole year of study abroad! Are you staying the whole time in Tokyo? Do you have a host family? What do you study? =D

I did a semester in college, we stayed mostly in Kyoto but took short forays to other areas!
Nuraeariel wrote:... Ahem.

LOL TO TODAY'S PAGE!!!!

I'm so glad you like the page, Nura. XD
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby SignsOnTheWalls on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:48 pm

pfffffft you three boys are silly. And I have to admit, I always did wonder about why Bhruic only seemed to watch...
Also, Iggy in panel two of the latest page makes me orgasm a tiny bit whenever I look at him. @w@ Eheheheheee~~<3
SignsOnTheWalls
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:12 am

That last panel he looks a little too romance-cover-esque, I think.

Except for that whole hand-on-crotch part. xD
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:18 pm

SignsOnTheWalls wrote:pfffffft you three boys are silly. And I have to admit, I always did wonder about why Bhruic only seemed to watch...
Also, Iggy in panel two of the latest page makes me orgasm a tiny bit whenever I look at him. @w@ Eheheheheee~~<3

Strangely, this just reminded me that I need to order magnet pieces for my button maker.
(thought process: that panel would make a sexy button, I sell buttons at conventions, I'm supposed to make magnets for the next convention, OH YEAH, magnet pieces!)
Nuraeariel wrote:Except for that whole hand-on-crotch part. xD

Okay, well if you cropped it just a little, it would be a romance novel cover. Mmm . . . that middle panel, Faylin and Colly kissing, that would be a nice button too. >.>
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 am

Allroses wrote:Okay, well if you cropped it just a little, it would be a romance novel cover. Mmm . . . that middle panel, Faylin and Colly kissing, that would be a nice button too. >.>

It would be a lie!
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby SignsOnTheWalls on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Nuraeariel wrote:It would be a lie!

SUCH A LIE!
But I must second the twins in a resounding D'AWWWWW
Colly, the less of a douche/idiot you are, the more I will start to like you.
SignsOnTheWalls
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:13 pm

hahaha. When does he act like an idiot? =D
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby SignsOnTheWalls on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Seems like he's been a bit of a fool since he was even alive, what with the messin' with his brother's fiance, and then letting one infatuation dictate how he thinks.
In my heart, I love both Colly and Faylin, but in other senses they are my least favorite characters. XD; Which is sad, since they are the main ones, but... idk. I just love all the side ones. CF, Auron, Isleen, Straun, Bhruic and, god help me, Eanwulf are my faves.

ALSO: SAW THE NEW PIC ON DA. 8D SO MUCH GLEE.
SignsOnTheWalls
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:51 am

SignsOnTheWalls wrote:...Eanwulf are my faves.

... :shifty:
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Hahaha, Nura.

I really don't get it though, either. >.>

Also, yeah, I guess Collamair is pretty stupid when you say it like that. Narrow-minded . . . maybe.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby SignsOnTheWalls on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:59 am

What? XD Bastard and child-rapist he may be, while I certainly don't EMPATHIZE with him in any way, I love having someone I can actually legitimately hate.

Also: oh boys, you twins are so silly~<3
SignsOnTheWalls
Regular Poster

Postby SignsOnTheWalls on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Gaaaaaay
So much gay.
Everywhere.
On the castle walls. BD;
SignsOnTheWalls
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to All Roses Have Thorns