Chapter 26 Comments

A place for users to talk about current updates and post fan-art.

Chapter 26 Comments

Postby Allroses on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:50 pm

So if you wanted to make any comments relevant to 26, like complaining or praising color, lesbians, or angsty vampires, you could do it here!
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Re: Chapter 26 Comments

Postby BlackFriesians on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Yayyyy!
648 made me laugh, but the subsequent pages make me wonder what they had just done. I'm slightly oblivious to sexual content, I guess? I mean, I don't even know if they were being sexual!

You seem more comfortable with drawing nudity, so that's good. I was so happy when they got nipples xD
BlackFriesians
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:03 am

Haha, yes, they were being sexual. The implication is that Faylin was just a somewhat reluctant partner in a threesome.

Although, if you wanted OTHER options, I guess they could have been playing strip poker, building a computer, having a massage party, or thinking about joining a nudist colony.

Yeah, when I go through and edit past pages, I will put in nipples on them everywhere they should be. :D
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:19 pm

I remember Anne's characters not having nipples... and there ESPECIALLY wasn't a Happy Trail on Faylin's tummy xD
Last edited by Nuraeariel on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anne: GET OUT OF THE CAR AND GO TO KINKOS!!!
Once the water has tasted you...
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Ooo apparently that was my 100th post! Woo!
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby BlackFriesians on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Yay for 100th posts! :P

Awwwww, Faylin's so cuteeeee. It's hard to tell what I'm looking at in the last two panels, but that's okay! Maili's tongue looks kinda long. She's certainly not my friend! :lol:
BlackFriesians
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Nuraeariel wrote:I remember Anne's characters not having nipples... and there ESPECIALLY wasn't a Happy Trail on Faylin's tummy xD

Faylin has a long history of a happy trail, I'll have you know!

BlackFriesians wrote:Yay for 100th posts! :P

Awwwww, Faylin's so cuteeeee. It's hard to tell what I'm looking at in the last two panels, but that's okay! Maili's tongue looks kinda long. She's certainly not my friend! :lol:

Oh man, now I can't tell if I've just poorly presented those two panels, or you're just too innocent.

After I drew Maili's tongue, I . . . immediately thought of Cait, because she has a very long tongue and it always sticking it out and touching the tip of her nose. But then it was weird, because Maili was using hers to lick another woman's breast, and I wasn't sure I wanted those two associations to go together.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby BlackFriesians on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:08 pm

I'm most likely just too innocent =) But my problem is just that it's zoomed in too close. I could see today's just fine, lol.

I've never thought of a sex scene being amusing, but I am amused.
BlackFriesians
Regular Poster

Postby SignsOnTheWalls on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:55 pm

A big part of me wonders why I literally am posting here for the first time when I have been READING this comic 2004. Seriously, I remember sneaking up late on my grandparents computer to check the updates, and was super paranoid because OMG GAY SEX.

...probably because "extras in ARHT" made me go 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

ANYHOW.
I am tickled with DELIGHT over the lesbian vampire sex. MOAR lesbians are always excellent. It almost makes me forget my distress at the lack of Connlaoth in my life.
"The king is dead, that's what they say. The king is dead. Long live the king." ~ Neil Gaiman, The Wake (Sandman Vol. 10)
SignsOnTheWalls
Regular Poster

Postby Poggio on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:40 am

XD so this is the chapter that finally broke the camels back. I told myself I wasn't going to post in the forums but here I am.

I luffs the lesbian sex but D: where is colly? I hope he hasn't been in a time daze for nearly a century. ( for that matter, I've been pondering what happened to Sturan too xD, )
Poggio

Postby Allroses on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Well, if I had known that Lesbians were going to drive people into the forums I would have put them in much sooner! :D

And it hasn't been a century since we last saw Colly, haha, but we will be seeing him shortly. As for Struan and CF, you'll just have to wait and see when they come back. :wink:

I will try to get what I would need from people who would like to be extras together for the next update and post it in my comments below the comic.

Also, welcome to the forums, I hope you stick around. <3
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby SignsOnTheWalls on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Don't you know? Lesbians make everything better~<3

Saddays, I must wait for Straun and CF, but it gives me time to get off my ass and redo the bit of fanart I tried my hand at. CF's legs came out retarded to I scrapped it, but I've been in a drawing mood lately. I'll give it another go~
"The king is dead, that's what they say. The king is dead. Long live the king." ~ Neil Gaiman, The Wake (Sandman Vol. 10)
SignsOnTheWalls
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:50 pm

Oooh, fanart! I do so love it. And CF is horribly under-represented
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:45 am

Allroses wrote:After I drew Maili's tongue, I . . . immediately thought of Cait, because she has a very long tongue and it always sticking it out and touching the tip of her nose. But then it was weird, because Maili was using hers to lick another woman's breast, and I wasn't sure I wanted those two associations to go together.

*totally just LOLed hardcore* :lol:
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:46 am

Allroses wrote:Oooh, fanart! I do so love it. And CF is horribly under-represented

Has hasn't been in for very long! So demanding, Anne. XD
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:23 am

Nuraeariel wrote:
Allroses wrote:Oooh, fanart! I do so love it. And CF is horribly under-represented

Has hasn't been in for very long! So demanding, Anne. XD

It's been a year!
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:46 am

Bhruic actually looks good on this page.

But I hate him so pretend I didn't say anything >_>
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby SignsOnTheWalls on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Good god, it's remarkable how civil they can be to each other when the room is oozing with dislike. XD Glorious. Go Bhruic. <3

By the way, am I too late to submit a potential person-in-a-crowd reference? :O
SignsOnTheWalls
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:17 pm

SignsOnTheWalls wrote:By the way, am I too late to submit a potential person-in-a-crowd reference? :O

Not at all. They are on a rolling submission for the next few months. =)
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:18 pm

Nuraeariel wrote:Bhruic actually looks good on this page.

But I hate him so pretend I didn't say anything >_>

What blasphemy is this!?!?
Allroses
Regular Poster

Next

Return to All Roses Have Thorns