Ghost Farrel

A place for users to talk about current updates and post fan-art.

Ghost Farrel

Postby Miquaight on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:32 am

I know it's easy to say now and nobody will believe me, but the teeth in the FAAAAAYLIN part made me wonder if it was Farrel :)

Anyway.

I hope the next few pages, amongst other more pressing matters such as how he died and why, explain WHERE HIS BEARD HAS GONE.

He looks so... naked.
Miquaight
Regular Poster

Re: Ghost Farrel

Postby Miquaight on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:34 am

Sorry should I have put this in "Chapter 25 comments"? :(
Miquaight
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:16 pm

The chapter comments are so lonely and unused!

And . . . the next few pages explain NONE of those things.

=D

I guess his death is something I might touch on at some point . . . >.>;;

But as for the beard, it's because he was in the army and they made him shave it off. So Cait says. I glared at her a long time for it, believe me.
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Miquaight on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:13 am

See, now, because of the absolute travesty that is the lack of beard, I challenge Cait:

If they made him shave off the beard, what did they make of the tail?

If he can change into a woman/cat/god knows what else at a whim, couldn't he make his beard come back... Please?

Why did he join the Army and leave Breen if he lived after the attack?

Does his ghost state mean he can no longer change form!?!?!

:O

*Drops to knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

On an unrelated note, I get married next week so i'm a bit giddy...
Miquaight
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Congratulations, dear! Are you having a big fancy affair? Or a demure more reasonable one? =)

I can only answer a couple of these myself: He hid the tail and ears in his human form.

He definitely lived after the attack. That was addressed a little bit earlier: http://allroses.comicgenesis.com/d/20090121.html

Farrell's tale is a very long one in and of itself. The . . . "Why did he join the Army and leave Breen if he lived after the attack?" question would take a bit to answer, we won't go into that now.

One of my oh so grandiose plans was to have a "bonus comic" be a huge summation of Farrell's story. How much info can you fit into 15 pages?!! HRAAA!

But that will require ARHT to be in a buyable-published format, and that is dependent on my finishing the redo of the beginning chapters. :lol:
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Dobharcu on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:52 pm

How did Faylin know Far Far had survived the attack???

As for the beard, he could make it come back if he wanted, as a ghost he can still change his form... but maybe he doesn't want it anymore? Maybe he got used to being scruff-less. HE'S STILL HANDSOME! ... Honestly though, Anne is just lazy, she didn't want to draw it anymore and convinced me it was for the best. :wink:
Dobharcu

Postby Miquaight on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:34 am

Farrel not scruffy!? Bah.

And Liam? What kind of name is that after Farrel!?

I'm only kidding... :)

Wow the link shows again, how much your style has changed.... It'd be funny if the re draw style kept changing too.

As for the wedding I am having a fairly big "do". I'm very, very excited... I wrote out the Name cards for the tables last night, so pretty!

And how lucky am I, look where I get married! Soooo Lucky...

http://www.marcuskeith.co.uk/images/crabwell.jpg
http://images.travelnow.com/hotelimages ... 06042A.jpg
Miquaight
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Dobharcu wrote:How did Faylin know Far Far had survived the attack???
Honestly though, Anne is just lazy, she didn't want to draw it anymore and convinced me it was for the best. :wink:

:evil: KILL YOU.

He asked around!
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:11 am

Miquaight wrote:It'd be funny if the re draw style kept changing too.

As for the wedding I am having a fairly big "do". I'm very, very excited... I wrote out the Name cards for the tables last night, so pretty!

And how lucky am I, look where I get married! Soooo Lucky...

http://www.marcuskeith.co.uk/images/crabwell.jpg
http://images.travelnow.com/hotelimages ... 06042A.jpg

I'm going to try and do the old style of inking, kind of mimicking what the beginning looked like. Except that will be less ugly. = P

Otherwise, I think there would be a huge disconnect when you went from a fixed chapter to an old chapter. And I don't really want that.

Oooh, you're getting married at a castleated mansion!
Allroses
Regular Poster

Return to All Roses Have Thorns