Chapter 24 Comments

A place for users to talk about current updates and post fan-art.

Re: Chapter 24 Comments

Postby Allroses on Sun May 16, 2010 5:08 am

I know no one's going to stop reading because of that. But if one way is more aesthetically pleasing than another, or contributes to a better produced end product, then why wouldn't I strive for the best looking thing I could manage if it's such a simple thing like changing color?
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Tue May 18, 2010 9:22 pm

What would really be aesthetically pleasing to me would be to have less Eanwulf on the page. :ick:
Anne: GET OUT OF THE CAR AND GO TO KINKOS!!!
Once the water has tasted you...
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby BlackFriesians on Wed May 19, 2010 4:42 am

Haha, well he's only in one panel this time =) Poor Struan, Bhruic is gonna eat you =(
BlackFriesians
Regular Poster

Postby valar on Wed May 19, 2010 7:24 am

I have a feeling this is going to end badly for straun,but maybe this will force him to defect to colly's side. Or it'll make his next few years a very painful period of his unlife.
valar
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Fri May 21, 2010 2:53 pm

sorry for the late update! It was actually completely out of my control even though I was thinking that i had just named files wrong or forgotten to upload the files. O_O See today's info for details.....
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby BlackFriesians on Fri May 21, 2010 6:34 pm

It's always a bit frustrating when a website is updated!

Oh no! What happened to Struan! D: Neala is gasping! THE SUSPENSE!
BlackFriesians
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:39 am

ANNE YOU WERE RIGHT. I love this page. :D
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby BlackFriesians on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 pm

So that's what was going on before Struan was beat up! What does Auron think!
BlackFriesians
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:41 pm

BlackFriesians wrote:So that's what was going on before Struan was beat up!

Oh good! I'm really glad that was obvious! I was kinda worried. ^_^;;
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:15 am

Ha ha ha!! :lol: This page does numerous things I've been wanting said/done for a while.

Also, Cait's a ho <3. She really does MAKE people go over to her house, and if you don't she'll punch you or something. Anne has no defense against Cait's powers! Poor Anne! ;)
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby BlackFriesians on Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:05 am

I would think Anne wanted to go over to Cait's anyway! I would definitely put my friends before a webcomic :P

Yay for Auron's thoughts! I've never thought about drawing hands clasped together before. When I do that, my finger tips gravitate to each other and make v shapes. It doesn't look like a mass of hands. Yay for hands!
BlackFriesians
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:31 pm

LoL You'd think that but one time Cait and I were sitting in the car in front of Anne's house and she wouldn't come out and play with us. Just because it was 10:30 at night! Anne makes me cry! ;)

Also, this page is confusing, hopefully the next one will explain all the confusion!! I don't like being confused!!! D:
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby Dobharcu on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Anne, today's page does not clarify anything for me... and I know I've seen the thumbnails for this. And that you've told me what was going on... Is CF wearing a headband??? O.o

Nura, I remember that! Anne is weird. It was only 10:30! Some people just can't stay up late like me....
Dobharcu

Postby BlackFriesians on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:30 am

Yea, nothing is clarified for me either. I already figured we were back with Struan. I wasn't thinking of CF though. Were you just saying that Wednesday's update was in the eyes of CF? Speaking of CF being manly, where does he get his clothes?!
BlackFriesians
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:54 pm

BlackFriesians wrote:Yea, nothing is clarified for me either. I already figured we were back with Struan. I wasn't thinking of CF though. Were you just saying that Wednesday's update was in the eyes of CF? Speaking of CF being manly, where does he get his clothes?!

Yes, Wed.'s update was his eyes, or us following him as he traveled through the castle invisible, as he just appears on today's page.

And he gets them from Fairy tailors and seamstresses, who are slightly ahead of the human fashion curve. Or does he make them himself?!?!! This jacket is almost identical to one in my Mode of Costume book that I use for many outfit references.

And YES, he is wearing a head band.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:47 pm

I think what confused me the most was that we saw the ghosts so I knew we were with Struan but then one of the servants looked like Colly so I thought we were at Colly's castle but THEN I saw one of the twins and got even MORE confused...!!

But I get it now!
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Poor Colly, he does look like a girl with a braid, doesn't he? XD

The walls are very important to the location! If you haven't noticed, Eanwulf, Colly, and Bhruic all have very specific castle walls, so it's easy to tell them all apart! Maybe someday we'll even see the outsides of those other two castles. >.> . . .
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby BlackFriesians on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Oh, okay! Then it cleared up as much as you wanted cleared up! =D For me anyway. Heh.

I have noticed that! Eanwulf's is very tattered and bloody and beat up. Colly's is clean and white and woody! And Bhruic's is half smooth and half rock! With wood trim! I typoed half as have XD
BlackFriesians
Regular Poster

Postby Nuraeariel on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Haaaaaa, poor Colly and his braid XD

This page is made of sick! CF is so heartless!

Also, I have a new avatar icon. I hope you approve, Anne. ;)
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:00 am

Haha, that is a lovely avatar, Nura. =D

Also, I don't think CF is exactly heartless, it's just that what he says is true. Struan has been murdering, torturing, and perhaps most importantly for an occasional soul bringer, making ghosts that are unable to move on, all for centuries. And what punishment has he ever received from that? Though he has recently had a change of heart, it does not absolve him from anything he's done in the past. And CF is selfish anyway, it's not in his nature to empathize with lowly things like vampires.
Allroses
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to All Roses Have Thorns