Chapter 23 Comments

A place for users to talk about current updates and post fan-art.

Re: Chapter 23 Comments

Postby Allroses on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:02 pm

BlackFriesians wrote:I'm so glad you aren't "the better comic maker" xD Suspense like that kills me :P

But inducing that suspense is the best part of making story! It lets you know you're doing something right! :D
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Nuraeariel wrote:I wish B was here, he'd have something hilarious to do about panel one. XD

Also, I WANT A BUTTON. NOOOOOOW! *channels Cait*

Haha. I forgot to mention in the comments, Cait's contribution to that page was "Faylin should kick Collamair!" He's really more toeing him, but before he was just going to stand there.

And fine, besides you and Cait, no one wants a button. (= \
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby BlackFriesians on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Allroses wrote:But inducing that suspense is the best part of making story! It lets you know you're doing something right! :D

There is enough suspense between panels for me! I'm still being surprised Faylin touched him! xD

Allroses wrote:And fine, besides you and Cait, no one wants a button. (= \

I actually would too! I adorn my bag with buttons and am old enough to buy things with a credit card now =D
BlackFriesians
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:34 pm

BlackFriesians wrote:
Allroses wrote:But inducing that suspense is the best part of making story! It lets you know you're doing something right! :D

There is enough suspense between panels for me! I'm still being surprised Faylin touched him! xD

Allroses wrote:And fine, besides you and Cait, no one wants a button. (= \

I actually would too! I adorn my bag with buttons and am old enough to buy things with a credit card now =D

You know, when I was originally thinking about him taking Colly inside, I had pictured Faylin just grabbing a limb, like an arm or a leg and dragging him that way. Which is way more amusing. But with the sunrise so imminent, this way is faster. He is taking a pretty big risk though, if Colly were to awaken, he could totally just grab Faylin's ass right now. It's so convenient!

Alright, I'm glad to hear about the buttons then. If there's characters anyone really loves, let me know . . . :D
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:18 pm

Sometimes, I giggle at my panels, because if you took them out of context, they could be dirty. Like panel 1 of the most recent page (595), and panel 2 of 592. If you cropped it a little. :oops:
Allroses
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to All Roses Have Thorns