The Book Theif

A place for users to talk about current updates and post fan-art.

The Book Theif

Postby Miquaight on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:12 pm

(The Book Theif is a brilliant book if you don't already know...but I'm talking about the one in our story here...)

I am hoping she WILL be punished. She's pissing me off. Cheeky cow. Writing her comments in his journal....

Going from "shit don't kill me" to "haha your an emo" is too far a change for my liking.

Perhaps we will finally see some of the old Colly returning. i think it'll do him good.

Punishment where punishment deserves. No guilt... everybody's happy! :D
Miquaight
Regular Poster

Re: The Book Theif

Postby Nuraeariel on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:56 pm

I agree. With everything. She just annoys the snot out of me. Are we just destined to not like any human female characters in this comic? XD The female vampires are great but the human ones never fail to annoy.
Anne: GET OUT OF THE CAR AND GO TO KINKOS!!!
Once the water has tasted you...
Nuraeariel
Regular Poster

Postby valar on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:23 pm

I'm guessing she's testing the waters in a way. Despite what she heard about him she wasn't punished(yet) for taking his books without asking and so she seems to be testing how far she can go without colly emptying her of her blood. Of course reading his journal and writing in it seems to have been the straw that broke the camels back,so I can see two outcomes for her. 1.He kills her in any way he can think of or, 2. He makes her a vampire and then punishes her as she can then withstand the punishment for years and not die. I'm hoping for the latter as there are not that many that purposely push colly's buttons anymore(not many that are human and still alive anyway).
valar
Regular Poster

Postby Allroses on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:46 pm

heh . . . the characters people most often dislike are not ones I intentionally set out to make dislikeable. hmm.....

I guess you'll have to wait a little while to see what her punishment it. :D
Val'Cielle - A post-apocalyptic winter, a dragon goddess, and people who aren't happy about either.
All Rose Have Thorns (NSFW) - A story about angsty, pansexual vampires, and the ghosts, faeries, and people that surround them.
Allroses
Regular Poster

Postby BlackFriesians on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:08 pm

Yea, I'm not so quick to judge. I don't have a preference for her yet. =)
BlackFriesians
Regular Poster

Return to All Roses Have Thorns