Discussion for the Storyline “Mission: Impractical”

Forum for discussing Emergency Exit, Undead Friend and other works by NJ Huff.

Discussion for the Storyline “Mission: Impractical”

Postby EmergencyExit on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:47 pm

To keep things a bit organized, decided to make a new thread dedicated to simply commenting or discussing the newest pages for every storyline. Other threads regarding any topic are always welcomed to be made.

(Course to some of you this thread is showing up before the storyline beings on Friday, but I didn't want to forget. So just ignore me for now : P)
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Postby Eheheh on Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:53 pm

Well the name is encouraging. :D

On the other hand, I'm gonna be away for the next three weeks with uncertain internet access, so now I'm gonna be wondering even more what I'm missing. :(
Collecting evil laughter since 1993
Eheheh
Regular Poster

Postby Kilroywuzheere on Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:10 pm

Don't worry Eheheh, it will be waiting for you when you get back. On that note, what would I do for three weeks without internets... :o I fear for the world if that ever happened...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I used to have seven voices in my head. Then, Bob killed five. Tim escaped, he's over there. And Eric moved in last week.
Kilroywuzheere

Now I can't delete that notice or this won't make sense

Postby EmergencyExit on Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:48 pm

Of course I say ignore this thread, and suddenly we have forum activity again : P.

I think the longest I went without Internet was two weeks. But it was for a theater camp at the Shakespeare Festival in Ashland so I was kept veeery busy.
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Postby RunAwayPenguin on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:09 am

It's great how the forums never stay on topic. But on the latest page, I love the perspective showing how giant Eddie is. And, Dun dun duuunnn.
Cup o tea?
RunAwayPenguin

Postby Eheheh on Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:59 pm

Took me a moment to figure out what Eddie was doing, then I was all "hee! That's cute!" I am so going to have to try for at least some 'net access while I'm away, I really wanna see what Jason ends up doing.
Collecting evil laughter since 1993
Eheheh
Regular Poster

Postby Kilroywuzheere on Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:24 pm

Yay! Eddie will add something to Jason's inner conflict. Most likely confusion, but that's better than anything else that could be added. Can't wait til Monday!
I used to have seven voices in my head. Then, Bob killed five. Tim escaped, he's over there. And Eric moved in last week.
Kilroywuzheere

Return to EE Comics