Arr! It be talk like a pirate day!

Forum for discussing Emergency Exit, Undead Friend and other works by NJ Huff.

Arr! It be talk like a pirate day!

Postby Eheheh on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:31 am

If my recknin' be correct 'tis now Talk Like A Pirate Day everywhere! Or least-a-ways in both Australia and North America.

....Man, I suck at talking like a pirate even online. It's harder than it looks. But I'm dressed like a pirate! I look kick-ass, even if I do say so myself. Too bad I'm sitting home by myself with nothing to do. I need me some geeky RL friends. Oh well, a merry Talk Like a Pirate Day to ye all.
Collecting evil laughter since 1993
Eheheh
Regular Poster

Postby Roofpig on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:09 am

My wife and I were actually married on the 18th of September, and my brother practically begged us to get married on the 19th instead so that it could be on National Talk Like a Pirate Day. I can just imagine what his speech would have been like at the reception...
In due time, there will be something here. Other than this sentence that is.
Roofpig
Regular Poster

Re: Arr! It be talk like a pirate day!

Postby Trotun on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:09 pm

Eheheh wrote:If my recknin' be correct 'tis now Talk Like A Pirate Day everywhere! Or least-a-ways in both Australia and North America.

....Man, I suck at talking like a pirate even online. It's harder than it looks. But I'm dressed like a pirate! I look kick-ass, even if I do say so myself. Too bad I'm sitting home by myself with nothing to do. I need me some geeky RL friends. Oh well, a merry Talk Like a Pirate Day to ye all.

Read the third panel(unless u remember that part 8-) )

roofpig wrote:My wife and I were actually married on the 18th of September, and my brother practically begged us to get married on the 19th instead so that it could be on National Talk Like a Pirate Day. I can just imagine what his speech would have been like at the reception...

hahaha the thought of that is hilarious :lol:

Here are a couple page of the comic:
Talk like a pirate day '04

I just thought this was funny. (next page too)
yes, I am a halo fan. I made this myself. Although I can't say I am pleased with it...
Trotun

Ar I missed it!

Postby EmergencyExit on Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:04 pm

Blast me being sick I've almost always done something for this holiday. I'm actually friends with the people who made it, they always liked my Pirate strips they'll be sad.

They actually hired me for some art once, it was the coolest thing ever for me. Sadly it looks like their publisher didn't pick up that project. But still, resume buffer.

So instead today my fans celebrate possible Yaoi relations between characters on EE. Wee. I need to get back to colouring.

And I miss Nights.
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Re: Ar I missed it!

Postby Eheheh on Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:02 pm

EmergencyExit wrote:So instead today my fans celebrate possible Yaoi relations between characters on EE. Wee.
That is entirely your own fault, you wrote that last panel. :P

roofpig wrote:My wife and I were actually married on the 18th of September, and my brother practically begged us to get married on the 19th instead so that it could be on National Talk Like a Pirate Day. I can just imagine what his speech would have been like at the reception...
:lol: That would've been hilarious - although I guess 'hilarious' isn't what most people are going for at a wedding. :D
Collecting evil laughter since 1993
Eheheh
Regular Poster

Return to EE Comics