Get Some Rest

Forum for discussing Emergency Exit, Undead Friend and other works by NJ Huff.

Get Some Rest

Postby Roofpig on Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:59 am

For cryin' out loud, if I can take days off and be late with my updates because of stupid things, you can certainly take time off to get rested up and well, and not feel bad about it!

:::sending positive energy your way:::
In due time, there will be something here. Other than this sentence that is.
Roofpig
Regular Poster

STAY well NJ

Postby Trotun on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:49 am

Now I'm not yelling, it's just emphasis.

As I said on the message board I know a lot of things, being an affected relative of someone who get stressed out. I can't speak for everyone else. But if you NEED to for the sake of YOUR health. Then choose a different update plan and stick with it like you have done so well for the everyday one. *thumbs up* Love your dedication and seem to be the type who looks out for others before themselves. I really admire that and hope you say well! :)

ps sorry if I sound preachy and stuff. If I manage to stay committed like i do on so many other communities all y'all will understand how I type. :P
yes, I am a halo fan. I made this myself. Although I can't say I am pleased with it...
Trotun

But..money..

Postby EmergencyExit on Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:08 pm

Well usually I just feel mildly guilty if I miss a update, the reason this is such a big deal is people paid for this schedule as result of the donation drive. Once October hits I'll be moving to 3xweek for a while, eventually I wanna go back to 4x but not forcing myself until I get a good buffer. I'm a workaholic yes. Undead Friend is on hiatus for the very reason of me being able to continue EE regularly, so one way or other I will prevail.

I'm feeling much better today and think I can continue now, I basically just slept and ate soup yesterday. I'm glad everyone seemed to be ok wiht my taking yet another day off.

I also received happy news today that the results I got from visiting the hospital last week resulted in them finding nothing wrong with me. So woot.
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Hey, that rhymes! Almost

Postby Cope on Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:32 pm

Just adding my voice to the "don't run yourself into the ground" crowd.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown
Cope
Incompetent Monster

Postby Eheheh on Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:36 pm

I also received happy news today that the results I got from visiting the hospital last week resulted in them finding nothing wrong with me. So woot.
Woot! :D Always good to get news like that.

You know you've got your timing all wrong don't you? It's usual for stress to cause health problems half-way through semester and onwards, not before classes even start! :P
Collecting evil laughter since 1993
Eheheh
Regular Poster

Just getting a head start..

Postby EmergencyExit on Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:48 pm

Once I get settled into my school schedule I usually handle things better. It's just everything being so different, different house, different city, different school etc.

Now my readers think I'm pregnant. Great.

Also, I'm eating a burrito and listening to music when I could be working on EE, I'd say that counts as relaxing.
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Re: Just getting a head start..

Postby Trotun on Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:55 pm

EmergencyExit wrote:Once I get settled into my school schedule I usually handle things better. It's just everything being so different, different house, different city, different school etc.

Now my readers think I'm pregnant. Great.

Also, I'm eating a burrito and listening to music when I could be working on EE, I'd say that counts as relaxing.

I understand the feeling of being a new place. We tend to move every 2-3 years. Almost the third year, but my parents promised we won't move again. 8-)

:lol: It is somewhat funny. But if anyone else brings that up I'll be sure to clarify it. :wink:
yes, I am a halo fan. I made this myself. Although I can't say I am pleased with it...
Trotun

Why me?

Postby EmergencyExit on Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:26 pm

Well I'm feeling even better today, not 100% yet but getting there. However it seems the other night I was bitten on the leg by something. Possibly a spider which makes me go eewwws. It hurts but we're treating it. But since I could I thought I'd complain about it.
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Postby RunAwayPenguin on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:15 pm

Isn't it great to have your own threads to complain in? But yeah, in agreement with almost everyone else, it's better to have late updates than have you pulling a Robert Jordan and keeling over before the series is finished.... That is, you know, if you ever do decide the poor kids have had enough.
RunAwayPenguin

nyar

Postby EmergencyExit on Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:28 pm

Blar, I'm sick again. Luckily this doesn't effect the lot of you at all. I have up through Monday done already. Still, had to skip classes for first time this term, I have been suuuuffering. Already was skipping tomorrow, have to get another shot that will make me arm hurt again. I am doing a bit better now, though after this the thought of cough drops will make me puke.
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Postby 834n on Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:24 pm

sigh...
*unpacks his shotgun*
We're gonna have to put you down at this rate. Now hold still.
ImageImageImage
834n
Cartoon Hero

When I sick I get sick..

Postby EmergencyExit on Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:40 pm

Heck yesterday or day before, I probably would have let you. My body wasn't giving me any breaks. When I thought I was better, it started up again. However I finally am recovering now. Though my poor nose is going to fall off at this rate. Blar I'll get to spend tomorrow catching up in school work. My zapper won't be a neat as I had hoped at this point, I'm not going to have tons of time or energy to devote to it and it's due this week. But I think it's coming along nonetheless. I was so going to use this weekend to pull myself all uber ahead in EE to prepare for when I do buy that ad, but now my buffer is being used up on sick time. At least I had the buffer there, that helped allot. god bless you 3xweek schedule.
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Postby Eheheh on Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:59 pm

Between you and Amber from DMFA, I'm starting to think there's some sort of malady that targets webcartoonists, or at least female ones from North America. Come to think of it, Sandra from 'Friendly Hostility' tends to get ill on a semi-regular basis too... :shifty:

Hope you feel better soon, and stay that way :)
Eheheh
Regular Poster

That time of the month

Postby EmergencyExit on Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:10 pm

Well you basically just concluded that women get periods, thus getting sick on a regular basis. : P However this was just a cold. A very nasty cold, but a cold. Better now, no updates should be missed.
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Postby Eheheh on Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:29 am

Erm... well, that wasn't what I meant. :oops:
Eheheh
Regular Poster

Though it's still true

Postby EmergencyExit on Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:05 am

yes, I kid I kid :P
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster