My body hates me (but my fans don't)

Forum for discussing Emergency Exit, Undead Friend and other works by NJ Huff.

My body hates me (but my fans don't)

Postby EmergencyExit on Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:53 pm

Life has not been fun for NJ. I've basically been sick since Thursday night. I'll spare you the gory details but it has not been pretty. I have had like two different illnesses and gone through four different medicines to try to overcome them. Thank god I have Orion here he's been a big help over the weekend. Anyway, despite violently throwing up this early morning (oh yeah I was going to spare you..oh well) I feel the best today. I think this could be my last day of it, which would pretty much bring it to a full week of sicky sick sick. Luckily this happened BEFORE school started. Hated missing two updates of EE cause of it but I think I managed pretty well. Should be able to resume updating tomorrow.

And thankfully during this time since I shut down UF I haven't received any flame e-mail, actually gotten two understanding e-mails and mainly positive posts on EE tag board and in these forums. Probably helps I removed the tag board on the main UF site. That's usually where the flame messages had come in the past when I stared to fail at updating UF. People flipped out with the two month hiatus so I was terrified what would happen with the 3 year one. But the positive messages make me wanna try my best and bring back UF in lovely glory.

EE's been showing up on the top 10 in the Guide for Comicgenesis, often I am in the top 5 (ranked by pages loaded). Which is super special awesome. I shall continue to try my best for EE, all you fans out there keep doing what you do.
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Postby Roofpig on Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:42 am

What do I do?

Glad you're feeling better. Don't stress yourself out because that'll just make it worse.
In due time, there will be something here. Other than this sentence that is.
Roofpig
Regular Poster

JUST KEEPING DOING IT

Postby EmergencyExit on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:13 pm

roofpig wrote:What do I do?

Glad you're feeling better. Don't stress yourself out because that'll just make it worse.

Well you my friend have given me about 100 hits from linking me on your main page. I hope you consider adding EE to your Links page. Thank you muchily for the extra hits.

I am better now in terms of sickness, though this week's been a bit tough too having a doctor's appointment Monday where I got three shots that made my left arm sore for a few days (luckily I'm right handed, did that on purpose). And it was the better half of the appointment but nobody wants to hear more there. It just hurt allot. Then yesterday I was in the hospital, another somewhat painful and unpleasant experience

However I'm doing A OK for now, just gotta get myself ready for the new semester. EE should continue to update with no issues.
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Postby Roofpig on Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:31 pm

Wow, 100? I always wondered how well the Spotlighting thing worked.

And yes, I am embarrassed that you aren't on the links page yet, but I haven't had time to play with it yet (redoing the links page is always a good 15-20 minutes). You will definitely be on it by this weekend at the latest, though. Boy Scout's honor.

Wait, I was never a Boy Scout... I never made it past Webelos. Er... webcomic creator's honor! For whatever good that is.

EDIT: Darn itchy trigger finger... I meant to also say keep yourself nice and healthy. We want you to stick around a lot longer.
Roofpig
Regular Poster

Postby Eheheh on Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:49 pm

roofpig wrote:EDIT: Darn itchy trigger finger... I meant to also say keep yourself nice and healthy. We want you to stick around a lot longer.
Ditto that. But what the heck is/are 'webelos'?
Collecting evil laughter since 1993
Eheheh
Regular Poster

Postby Roofpig on Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:41 am

It's the rank between Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts. Supposedly it's a compound word formed by "We Be Loyal Scouts", which I thought was retarded even way back then.
Roofpig
Regular Poster

Return to EE Comics