Merchandise

Forum for discussing Emergency Exit, Undead Friend and other works by NJ Huff.

Merchandise

Postby Eheheh on Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:59 pm

Is there any way of buying the buttons and things from the CafePress store directly from you? Only I just discovered yesterday that CafePress apparently doesn't accept PayPal payments, effectively destroying all my plans for buying comic merchandise, seeing as most of my favourite webcomics have CafePress merchandise only. :x
Collecting evil laughter since 1993
Eheheh
Regular Poster

Darn

Postby EmergencyExit on Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:21 pm

Wow I'm very surprised CafePress doesn't take Paypal, that's rather stupid of them. I'm hoping eventually to make buttons myself but I don't touch anything CafePress makes. I should hunt down a free store maker like CafePress that does take Paypal.
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Postby Roofpig on Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:03 am

Printfection doesn't take PayPal unfortunately, but they do seem a little more on the ball than CafePress is with a lot of things. I've been meaning to switch all my t-shirts over to an account with them (unfortunately CafePress offers more in the way of non-t-shirt merchandise, so I may still keep a CafePress account set up for that stuff).

I don't know why neither place takes PayPal. You'd have thought these places would have realized that nearly ALL online transactions are through PayPal. There has to be some legal or financial reason they're not.
In due time, there will be something here. Other than this sentence that is.
Roofpig
Regular Poster

Magnents ho!

Postby EmergencyExit on Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:10 pm

I have this friend that's really crafty and I learned a neat way to make magnents. As part of my birthday present my sister bought me the first chunk of supplies to make them. I'm going to start experimenting with them soon, and hopefully start selling them on the website. Hand made EE magnets you can buy with paypal and checks and stuffs!
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Postby Eheheh on Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:48 pm

Oooh! Nice :D
Eheheh
Regular Poster

Trial 1

Postby EmergencyExit on Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:33 pm

I'm still messing with getting image sizes right, but I have it basically figured out. They're hard to take pictures of I need to mess with my camera settings but this is a crappy picture of a successful orb completion. More to come!

EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Postby Eheheh on Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:15 pm

It has occured to me that the picture of Eddie that you've currently got available as a print, would work quite well on the front of a T-shirt, along with the words 'Let's Play!' Because it's cool. 8-)
Eheheh
Regular Poster

Shirts

Postby EmergencyExit on Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:37 am

Shirts would be cool, but the only way to make them currently would be through something like Cafe Press and I find to make any decent profit shirts become really expensive especially with shipping, which is why I only have things like stickers in the Cafe Press shop. Also, again the issue of not being able to use Paypal. Stuff like shirts is something I'll do someday when I'm more popular and can make a deal with some company.
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Postby Eheheh on Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:51 pm

Okies. :)
Eheheh
Regular Poster

CE!

Postby EmergencyExit on Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:06 pm

Now I am contemplating taking a ceramics class just to make Coolness Enhancers.
EmergencyExit
Regular Poster

Postby Eheheh on Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:13 pm

I like the sound of that. :D
Eheheh
Regular Poster

Return to EE Comics