OpenCanvas Freeware version 1.1-b72

A Forum to discuss the comic "A Fox Tale", among other things. Pick a topic, play nice, and have fun!
Kit630

OpenCanvas Freeware version 1.1-b72

Post by Kit630 »

Hey folks,

Since it's a little hard to find, here's a link. Please be aware of the following:

This link is not published by the original producer of OpenCanvas. Although OpenCanvas is freeware and legal, download at your own risk. Although I had no trouble downloading and using this program from this site, I will not be held responsible for any viruses and/or bugs caused by this program, etc etc. Although I found it to be perfectly safe, use your own judgment. That being said, also the Host is required to give out his or her IP address to host a session. Do so at your own risk. Thirdly, the orignal maker of this program doesn't support this version either. It's complete freeware.

http://wistinga.online.fr/opencanvas/

We may decide to host OC sessions every so often where people can join and doodle with us. Also, other people can feel free to host sessions and post time and date info, or request people to host an OC session.

Your best bet to be able to draw in this program is to have a drawing tablet. This will be a requirement for joining any sessions hosted by myself and Megafox. As for other person's preferences, that's up to them.

Also feel free to post your own drawings in these forums (Especially any fan or gift art ;3 )

Megafox

Post by Megafox »

I sure wouldn't mind a doodling buddy other than Kit. I mean. Honestly. When you've drawn with him as much as I have, you... well... I dont know. You get use to Kit's drawing of ultimate boringness. I mean. Cmon. If any of you remember the large town scene in chapter 1 of the comic, I secretly drew a car driving through (In a fantasy story). But Kit found it. :( Heck, the first page of the comic has Hoodwink with a Flashlight! Doesn't make sense but I sure like the idea! :D

Kit630

Post by Kit630 »

WHAT! FLASHLIGHT?!?!?!?! HOW DID I MISS THAT?!?!?!?!?! NOOO! THE INTEGRITY OF A FANTASY SETTING HAS BEEN COMPROMISED!!.... :o

I.. I must fix this! YES! :o *Kit presses the comic self destruct button*

*puff, fizzle, smoke*

:shifty: Who put pudding in the nuclear reactor core?!

Darkdetective
Regular Poster

Re: OpenCanvas Freeware version 1.1-b72

Post by Darkdetective »

cool program
A superhero webcomic. Updated weekly.
Check out the Spark Animated short film here!

Kit630

Post by Kit630 »

Ya it's nice in the fact that one can connect with other people and draw tablet art and stuff.

updated123

Post by updated123 »

Hi Kit360,

Thanks a lot for sharing the links, it was very helpful and useful. Your effort was truly appreciated.
Keep up the good work.

andrew15

Post by andrew15 »

Thanks a lot.