canvas art

A Forum to discuss the comic "A Fox Tale", among other things. Pick a topic, play nice, and have fun!

canvas art

Postby neepaexy on Fri May 25, 2012 3:36 am

What does kinkos charge for canvas art prints? Kinko's offers canvas art prints and watercolor art prints in sizes 16x20 or 18x24. Does anyone know what they charge in either type or size?

What Online Poker Site is the best for tournys and bonuses?

Postby taxBerancer on Sun May 27, 2012 12:57 am

Now this is a subject I could sick my teeth into: Best Limit Poker- Borgata. It has the nicest and largest room with all the widest selection of game titles, and a decent volume of people with more cash than knowledge. Best Tournaments- Showboat (intended for low buy-ins). Showboat has daily competitions at 11am, 2pm, 7pm and 11pm (call ahead 1800Harrahs to check on buy-ins and ensure that the tournaments are going Louis Vuitton Sale ahead... this weekend they canceled two because the poker room was and so full). The buy-ins for Fri and Sat are in the 100-120 range. Hilton also has reasonable 75-100 tournaments. Borgata has higher buy-in tournaments on weekends and a wide range of Sit-N-Gos (from 60+15 to be able to 250+20). Buffet- I had the particular brunch buffet at Borgata the following weekend and everything was great. Also, the Bally's Wild West Buffet is great too. Borgota, Tropicana, and Taj Majal tend to be your three best options... I think Borgata has the very best tournaments but you will discover day and night competitions at both with regarding Louis Vuitton Sale 150 people. As far as confine games, they all have 2/4, 4/8, 5/10... trop is famous for their pink chip game connected with 7. 50/15,,,, and on the weekend you should be able to find 10/20 or 20/40 if that is definitely what u want. Your best option would be full tilt poker. They are one of the largest sites out there along with the software is great. They also have lots more of that promotions and guaranteed tournaments which offer a large number of value. In basic terms bejeezers Louis Vuitton Online happens. Just because on average over immeasureable hands a certain thing may happen a certain way a certain percentage of that time period has little bearing for a single hand. When someone sucks out and gets the final card in the deck that could help him, it's not like they're beating odds of one in the billion. It's often far below one in 47. And while it is unlikely which the bad beat will take place it certainly can.
taxBerancer

Return to A Fox Tale