LOLFIRSTDATELOL

A place to talk of things parallel and demented.

LOLFIRSTDATELOL

Postby Aquamantor on Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:33 am

Wow...I have a lot to say about this one. (LOLMAEKOUTSECENELOL) I like David's reaction to everything. I had a word for his passive/accepting personality once...yeah, he's a realist. But more than anything, YAY REG! He's subtly showing so much annoyance with Fall and it's awesome (OR HE'S TEH LUVDOCTORLOL)...and y'know...I think it's actually good for Fall to talk to David. (MAEKOUT!!!!!!11oneone) She's a little nervous around him due to knowing him before she got teh angstay. It'll be good for her.
Aquamantor
Regular Poster

Postby 834n on Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:40 am

Hahaha! I like how you have some real thought and speculation with random CAPITALLETTERSFALLXDAVIDOMG!!!! thrown in once in a while there. XD
ImageImageImage
834n
Cartoon Hero

Postby Aquamantor on Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:14 pm

Actually, I highly doubt that Fall will go from regularly getting Po'd at David for no reason to and I quote myself here: "MAEKOUT!!!!!!!11oneone" But this is quite an interesting turn of events. The one thing that always interests me is how different characters interact with each other. And the two of them, despite having the biggest "main character" focus, haven't interacted quite as much...or when they have it's been pretty much all business. This can be easily explained as Fall avoiding the uncomfortable memories that David brings up in her, but what happens when she can't avoid him (and hence, those feelings) anymore?
...MAEKOUT!!!!!!!! XD
Aquamantor
Regular Poster

Return to Parallel Dementia