One year!

The offical message board of The Forsaken webcomic; a place to discuss all things Interactual.

One year!

Postby Jntlong on Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:27 pm

Did you have a great time? Didn't get eat'in by grizzly bears? Didn't trip and fall into the electric fence? Good. And so now that you back, do you think you could give us more on the comic? Sheesh, like celebrating your first anneversary is more important.....gosh, you got fans now!! Fan's have needs!!

Hope you had a great time~Brudder!
Jntlong

Postby Koto on Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:17 pm

yeah, what he said!

Hope you enjoyed Albertian hospitality, were not as nice as that to our citizens and we're pretty nice (unless there's money, politics or justice (HA!) involved)

Seriously though you are doing a good job on fan service, at least you lets us know that you were going on vacation, and even posted a comic. DO NOT neglect your wife or family for fans, when we're stalking the famous james long (or after we're gone and don't remember you) there will still be family.

Of course your brother wants you to pay attention to your fans so, don't neglect your brother either (jnt: checks in the mail)
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

...or should I

Koto
Regular Poster

Postby Jameslong on Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:58 am

heyya brotha! Thanks :D

okay, so we're still alive and with plenty of photographs, so be prepared to sit through the Long Family slideshow, starting now:

The Forsaken - Updating Mondays. Mostly.
Jameslong
Regular Poster

Return to Forsaken, The