Lets Name him

The offical message board of The Forsaken webcomic; a place to discuss all things Interactual.

Lets Name him

Postby Arcnaver on Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:40 pm

Ok, so James created this wonderful world for us to explore. Now knowing what it takes to come up with this kind of stuff, I think it would be fun, if WE as FANS, begin a fun little fan section about the story. Lets say we Give a Name to some of the Denizens on Page 21. Given that James hasnt already.
Rule 1. Cannot be a main or sub character. Has to be incidental...ie an EXTRA.
Rule 2. Create a Compelling back story for that Deni and what got him to that point in time on that Panel.
Rule 3. Have Fun doing it.

Example, did you know there is a huge FAN made story line about Storm Trooper BOB. You may remember him from ANH, yeah, the one who said "Look Sir Droids."

What do you think James?
Alterations?
Arg! Me Name Be Adam... ARRRG!!
Arcnaver
Regular Poster

Postby Cojoinedcows on Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:24 am

Sounds fun. You ok with that James?
<a href="http://cojoinedcows.coolix.com/">Join the Cojoined Cows in their adventures!</a>
Cojoinedcows

Postby Koto on Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:36 pm

And if so let us know if any are off limits i.e. the cigarette smoking man leaning against the pole in the fourth panel, his real name has been lost to time, having used so many, he goes by Tom now. He was once an agent for some long forgotten superpower at the birth of the Internet, but with the advancement of technology he became obsolete. To keep his job he applied for an experimental project involving cybercrime. The project were the first real forray of the human mind onto the web, however his superiors wanted to see how far one could go, his consicnous, while online was left there permently. Lost in a sea of data he struggled to find what was real and what was electronic, what was memory and what was fantasy. He wanders the net now knowing that real is only what you make of it, here, now.

((was such a good Idea, I couldn't resist)) 8-)
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

...or should I

Koto
Regular Poster

Postby Jameslong on Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:14 pm

I don't mind at all... I look forward to reading what you guys come up with. :) i have no solid plans for any of those characters in that particular panel.
The Forsaken - Updating Mondays. Mostly.
Jameslong
Regular Poster

Postby Arcnaver on Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:39 pm

See Captain America Thread. Yeah, hes the guy in the Captain America Pose when Caleb punks the VCS agent.
I thought Id do a backstory in the form of a actualy event, as if it were actually happening right now and that we were in the world. ;0) enjoy, James has jumped in and added to the story as well.
Arg! Me Name Be Adam... ARRRG!!
Arcnaver
Regular Poster

Postby Jameslong on Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:15 am

i love how the captain speaks in Uber-L337spe4k.
The Forsaken - Updating Mondays. Mostly.
Jameslong
Regular Poster

Return to Forsaken, The