Hey Poe....

Postby Poe on Wed Jul 12, 2000 12:06 am

Yeah, the regsistering thing is a bitch... but at least you don't have to join by sending a email to some bitter old asshole that won't let you post just because you once made a thinly-veiled homosexual reference about him and Marksma- err... nevermind=D Heh, I wondering when I'd see some fpl people in here. Oh, and about those pens.... DON'T DO IT!!! They are soo not worth the money or hassle cleaning them takes. Just get some nice, *CHEAP* handy micron pens instead. (damn, I should be getting money for plugging those things) <P>------------------
Poe<P>http://exploitationnow.keenspace.com
Once a philosopher, twice a pervert
Poe
Regular Poster

Postby Bryn on Wed Jul 12, 2000 7:47 am

*stumbles in looking angry* @#$%ing having to register...Uhh oh hey. So does this mean Ralph and Bimbo are getting their own site instead of Nekkid Angel? Very cool, top notch art my friend, especially your Photoshop cover things. The newest comic made me crack up when I read the Christina Aguilera, you are the master of crude wittynes.....wittyness isnt a word is it. Uhh anyways, good work, hope to see this thing take off. Oh hey how much do those pens you use run you? Thinkin' of investing some money into getting those....now if I only had some money.<P>Bryn
<P>------------------
"Life is a big kick in the @$$"
Bryn
Regular Poster

Postby Bryn on Thu Jul 13, 2000 3:30 am

Oh I know, tell me about it, I mean you make one joke about Marksman, a monkey and a dildo and you're paying for the rest of your life.
Bryn
Regular Poster

Postby Grimmsoupgod on Thu Jul 20, 2000 12:10 am

EEKS! I am not the bitter old asshole am I? I didn't even know a joke was made about me and Mark's Man. But if one was made, I am sure it involved Marks in a sitch not unlike my icon. Verily dost the GrimmSoupGod say Suck it Bitch! I guess I shouldn't have said any of that as I am trying to get on good terms with him...kinda...sorta. But you know me...<P>I hope I'm not the bitter old bastard though. I had you able to post the first day you asked me to, it is just that a mailer daemon informed me a few days later that it never got thru. But I took care of it asap.
Grimmsoupgod

Postby Poe on Thu Jul 20, 2000 3:42 am

heheheh... *makes a note to start deleting theses kinds of messages* Um... sorry bout that, I think I posted that response like right after the whole 'Kitty and Ron' crap and was a little angry at the time... <P>Yeah, I apologize for what I said, and the people that host my main site have been yelled at for messing up my mail account <P>------------------
Poe<P>http://exploitationnow.keenspace.com
Once a philosopher, twice a pervert
Poe
Regular Poster

Return to Exploitation Now