for some reason one of my comics just doesn't update, I don't know why. I uploaded the jpg with the date format name as I've always done, and I see that it is removed from the workspace/comics folders after a while. But it just doesnt appear in the site! (I tried regular and full update)
Maybe someone around here can give me a clue about what's happening!
This is the comic that doesnt update anymore (I stopped updating it in 2009, then tried again a couple times after that,but it didnt work):
These update ok:
I dont understand why it doesnt work woth the first one, since I use the exact same process...