Getting rid of a comic

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Post Reply
MoonFreight3
Regular Poster
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:39 am
Contact:

Getting rid of a comic

Post by MoonFreight3 »

I needed to get rid of a comic that posted incorrectly, so I deleted the comic from the "public_html/comics" file and the corresponding HTML from "public_html/d." However, when I scroll back and forth through the archives, an error page comes up when trying to click from the comic before and after where the incorrectly posted. What else do I need to do to keep that error from coming up?
Image

User avatar
Cope
Incompetent Monster
Posts: 7378
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Masked man of mystery
Contact:

Re: Getting rid of a comic

Post by Cope »

Try a full manual update.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown

MoonFreight3
Regular Poster
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:39 am
Contact:

Re: Getting rid of a comic

Post by MoonFreight3 »

Looks like the problem resolved itself. Must have been a temporary glitch. Thanks anyway, though.
Image

Post Reply