[SIGNUP] Haven't received an account yet? Check this weekend

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.

[SIGNUP] Haven't received an account yet? Check this weekend

Postby STrRedWolf on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:48 pm

If you signed up between the end of July 2009 and one week ago today, and have not received a "Here's your FTP info!" email yet....

...you'll get it this weekend. A bug in the signup process (yeah, I know, again) clogged the whole works. I've cleared the clog, which should get everything back up to speed; meanwhile, I'm fixing that bug over the weekend.
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
Admin, Comic Genesis
Artist/Writer, Stalag '99 (WolfSkunks and Drygers, oh my!)
I NEED MORE TIME, CAPTIN!
STrRedWolf
Confuzzled CG Admin
Confuzzled CG Admin

Re: [SIGNUP] Haven't received an account yet? Check this weekend

Postby AraChiya on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Would that explain why when I tried to enter the verification code, after receiving the request in the email, nothing happens? The page seems to reset itself and doesn't confirm anything at all has happened... a result of the bug?
AraChiya

Postby STrRedWolf on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:03 pm

AraChiya wrote:Would that explain why when I tried to enter the verification code, after receiving the request in the email, nothing happens? The page seems to reset itself and doesn't confirm anything at all has happened... a result of the bug?

That's more likely separate. Give me a PM here with your username that you picked, and if you ether have the comic site already or just trying to get the signup verified.
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
Admin, Comic Genesis
Artist/Writer, Stalag '99 (WolfSkunks and Drygers, oh my!)
I NEED MORE TIME, CAPTIN!
STrRedWolf
Confuzzled CG Admin
Confuzzled CG Admin

Postby Spangles on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:01 am

STrRedWolf wrote:If you signed up between the end of July 2009 and one week ago today, and have not received a "Here's your FTP info!" email yet....

...you'll get it this weekend. A bug in the signup process (yeah, I know, again) clogged the whole works. I've cleared the clog, which should get everything back up to speed; meanwhile, I'm fixing that bug over the weekend.

In regard to the above: I cannot get connected to SiteAdmin. I have tried everything, the capital letter, the two posts, but I still cannot log in. Should I have received an email saying 'here's your FTP info' and are these two problems interconnected and related to the bug? Is the bug still in the system? Sorry, I am not trying to put pressure on the situation, just confused as to if and when I will be able to get started.
Spangles

Postby Tristin on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:01 am

its really disgusting by herald officials i was not expecting this
Tristin

Return to Help Center