FTP Program help

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Post Reply
Drowin
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:45 pm

FTP Program help

Post by Drowin »

I'm looking for a good program that works with the Keenspot system (don't know if the name's change since I last used it) that'll allow me to download all my files from my site for backup purposes. SiteFTP only allows me to download things one at a time and there's still a lot of stuff on there.

User avatar
Jpac
Regular Poster
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:29 pm
Location: Oh, goodness. I'm here?
Contact:

Re: FTP Program help

Post by Jpac »

Well, I use FileZilla for my ftp needs. It is also possible to access your ftp using "ftp://comicname@comicname.comicgenesis.com" in the IE navigation bar (no quotes, ya know) and then drag those files out from there. Hope this helps!
Image
GooseBump City - A comic about life... the life of toys anyway. (We still aren't doing anything new)
Shapes, the Unanimated Series - It's seriously just a square, a triangle, and a circle (It's arrived, but not ready to be shown)
Halloween Cameo Caper 2009 . . . Sign up.
Currently reading: Atavism - Cope wins 'cause he replied first (I can't believe it concluded!)
Brothers (and Sisters) in Joining:
Hydriatus | evelynp | Xaybiance The Weird | poporetto | ]Blaze Series | Derek Dragomir | piggylove1940 | Synaptic-misfires
(I'm only allowed five URL's, so I'll just rotate)

Post Reply