General Formatting with AutoKeen...

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Post Reply
Fridayjones85
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:13 am

General Formatting with AutoKeen...

Post by Fridayjones85 »

Hey all. I'm a newbie to Keenspace, and as much as I love the AutoKeen system, I wish I could find some way to put a couple of lines between the images that I load so they don't run together... does anyone have any thoughts?

To see what I'm yammering on about, take a look at the comic here:
http://greentea.keenspace.com

Thanks in advance.




PS: ....is there any way to see what sort of traffic your site's getting? I'm sorta curious. Thanks!

User avatar
Terotrous
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1975
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:23 pm
Location: Canada, eh?
Contact:

Post by Terotrous »

You can do this by putting in a text file with a name that comes alphabetically inbetween them containing a couple <BR> tags, but this is a really dumb solution. Alternatively, you could include some transparent space at the bottom of the image that's on top, but that's not a great idea either.
What Lies Beyond - A Psychological Fantasy Novel
Image
Stuff that updates sometimes:
ImageImage
I also did phbites.comicgenesis.com and hntrac.comicgenesis.com way back when.

User avatar
Phalanx
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3737
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
Contact:

Post by Phalanx »

Image
The Jaded - Action. Adventure. Danger. For Hire.
Lonely Panel - Explore. Travel. Comics.

User avatar
Numina
Regular Poster
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:30 pm

Post by Numina »

Another option would be to use CSS and specify padding for IMG tags within the section in which your comics are displayed.
Image

Fridayjones85
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:13 am

Post by Fridayjones85 »

Thank ye kindly!

Much obliged.

Post Reply