***Insert Filename*** Help

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Post Reply
Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

***Insert Filename*** Help

Post by Spriteville, USA »

Ok I did check the gear guide for this, so I did actually try to solve it first. =]

I made an html file named "menu.html"
The tag I used was ***insert menu.html*** and when that didn't work ***insert menu/menu.html*** as the guide suggested in a ways.

I put the "menu.html" file into /webpages and later /publicfiles/menu.

I couldn't seem to get it to work. Any suggestions?

User avatar
Numina
Regular Poster
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:30 pm

Post by Numina »

The tag is ***include***, not ***insert***.
Image

Spriteville, USA
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:14 pm

Post by Spriteville, USA »

It's always the simple things...

Thanks =]

I'm dumb dumb dumb...

Edit: I tested it out and it works fine. Thanks again =]

Post Reply