Page 1 of 1
[Browser Issue?] Pages not updating
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:53 am
by SimLuke
I
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:09 pm
by Phalanx
looks fine to me. The page looks as described.
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:23 am
by SimLuke
I'll be guessing it's a problem with my internet connect or something then.
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:34 pm
by Leko
You say you logged into siteadmin. Did you manually update the site? Cause if you don't, it just waits until the time you've specified for it to autoupdate to make any changes.
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:18 pm
by SimLuke
Yeah, I did the manual updates.
I belive it's a problem with my brower/internet/something else like that now; it appears to update for everyone but me.
Looks like something I'll just have to try and figure out on my own at this point of time, but thanks for the help.
--- Luke