Setting the domain name.

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spanio
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:49 am
Contact:

Setting the domain name.

Post by Spanio »

I'm sorry I didn't dig around in the forum looking for this same problem, but too many people have a habit of titling their topics "I need help" or "something's wrong" or some other inanely vague phrase.

Okay, say I buy a dot com domain... how do I go about getting it to point to my keenspace page?

User avatar
Phalanx
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3737
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
Contact:

Post by Phalanx »

Doing a search for 'domain name' should work fine, darling.

viewtopic.php?t=58342
Image
The Jaded - Action. Adventure. Danger. For Hire.
Lonely Panel - Explore. Travel. Comics.

User avatar
Spanio
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:49 am
Contact:

Post by Spanio »

Thanks.... I didn't realize there was a search function... and now I see it.

User avatar
STrRedWolf
Confuzzled CG Admin
Confuzzled CG Admin
Posts: 2580
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: undef;
Contact:

Post by STrRedWolf »

One of these days, I'm porting Anything 2 to PHP to run a FAQ...
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
Admin, Comic Genesis
Artist/Writer, Stalag '99 (WolfSkunks and Drygers, oh my!)
I NEED MORE TIME, CAPTIN!

Post Reply