Page 1 of 1

Can't log into the FTP

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:16 pm
by Senna Caelan
it always tells me that my login is incorrect, but if I attempt to login through the website, I have no problem. I've tried my reincarnation.keenspace.com URL and I've tried the ydk.keenspot.com.

I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out this system, and now I find out that I need to resize my current page. I need to change the page anyways...

umm... as a side question, must I have to have the current date for the page? I want to put the date I completed it...

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:30 pm
by Greenlightgo
i had problems with ftp for a few days as well, and i downloaded a number of ftp programs in an attempt to log in. i cant log in through the ftp://glg.keenspace.com as it says you can (it kept timing out and rejecting my login), but i finally got in through a program called SmartFTP, which you can find through http://www.download.com (search there for the program).

i dont know if that will help your specific problem, but it helped me

:D
good luck

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:43 pm
by Senna Caelan
That is the first one program I tried. I found a link that helps though. It's just a straightaway link through IE. Now it's time to experiment and see if the current date thing is necissary...

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:47 pm
by Senna Caelan
Sweet, I figured it out! Time to make my page look pretty ^_^

Re: Can't log into the FTP

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:00 pm
by Hiye
Senna Caelan wrote:
umm... as a side question, must I have to have the current date for the page? I want to put the date I completed it...
No, if it's a date before today's, the comic should update and show up for the date it was completed.

If it's for a date in the future, it will update and show up as normal on that date when it comes.

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:19 pm
by Senna Caelan
Thanks ^_^