Page 1 of 1

FTP errors

Posted: Tue May 11, 2004 10:41 pm
by Aropeofsand
I just moved my comic to Keenspace a few weeks ago (http://dysonscreek.keenspace.com/), with relatively few errors. The problem is that recently when trying to log into the FTP server I get the error "cant get keenspace host entry, connection to keenspace failed." I'm using WS_FTP95 and have not experienced any errors accessing other servers. Also, I had absolutely no problem logging into the keenspace site administration webpage from keenspace.com. So I don't think there is a problem with my password. I searched through the FAQ and couldn't find any question that could really help, so I guess what my question is: Is this just me having some funked-out hardware problem? Do keenspace servers often do this? I'm looking for any remedy or alternative, the web_ftp isn't working at all either.
Thanks anyone who has any idea.

Posted: Wed May 12, 2004 10:05 am
by Phalanx
I'm testing it with WSFTP, seems to be working fine. Must be some temporary problem.