Changing my CG comic account email?

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.

Changing my CG comic account email?

Postby Dburkhead on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:59 am

I haven't been on here in forever. And I keep meaning to get back to that comic of mine (at least I like to pretend I will).

Anyway, my primary email account is going away as of mid-march. I've changed to a new one here on the forums but when I tried to log onto comicgenesis (figuring that's where I needed to go for my comic account) so I could change any email address listed there (like for lost passwords or the like) only got a 403 when I tried the login link from the main comicgenesis page.

So what exactly do I need to do should a miracle happen and I find the time to start updating again?
Dburkhead
Cartoon Hero

Re: Changing my CG comic account email?

Postby LibertyCabbage on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:07 pm

So you still have access to your registered email address? If so, why not reset your password now and write it down somewhere? Password resets should be the only thing you need an email address for. And if you still manage to eventually lose your new password somehow, I assume that one of the admins can change your account's email address if you ask them nicely.
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero

Return to Help Center