Forum?

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.

Postby Drollstreet on Thu Oct 12, 2000 12:43 am

Usually it takes awhile. That's my best answer.<P>------------------
Take A Vacation On <A HREF="http://drollstreet.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Droll Street</A>. Now With Comics!
Drollstreet
Regular Poster

Postby Calliope on Thu Oct 12, 2000 5:18 am

Out of curiosity, what exactly constitutes "a while"? I just posted a request about a week ago, but I'd like some idea as to how long it'll take.
Calliope
Regular Poster

Postby Joshua_w on Thu Oct 12, 2000 7:21 am

I dunno, but I've been waiting a month. To the day.
--jwh<P>------------------
Joshua W. Hammerstedt
Read the <A HREF="http://www.insidejoke.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Inside Joke</A> archive until I return. And return I shall.
Joshua_w
Regular Poster

Postby Calliope on Thu Oct 12, 2000 8:26 am

Ergh...
So this could take a while...
However, there's been a lot of people who've posted on the forum request board...maybe they'll get our stuff taken care of in one fel swoop. I don't know. But the forum is not urgent, what's more important is getting my comic up daily. I have to juggle classes and comic, and sometimes it's tricky.
Calliope
Regular Poster

Postby Joshua_w on Thu Oct 12, 2000 9:24 am

Not to be impatient or anything, but I applied for my forum a month ago. Is everything okay over there? Technical problems? Alien invasions? Fear of Josh's inherant ability to accidentally offend people on message boards?<P>Just wondering.
--jwh<P>------------------
Joshua W. Hammerstedt
Read the <A HREF="http://www.insidejoke.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Inside Joke</A> archive until I return. And return I shall.
Joshua_w
Regular Poster

Postby Glick Glidewell on Thu Oct 12, 2000 10:37 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Calliope:
<B>Ergh...
So this could take a while...
However, there's been a lot of people who've posted on the forum request board...maybe they'll get our stuff taken care of in one fel swoop. I don't know. But the forum is not urgent, what's more important is getting my comic up daily. I have to juggle classes and comic, and sometimes it's tricky.</B>
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I feel your pain, man. I'm coloring my comic at 11:30, and I have school tomorrow!
<P>------------------
Glick Glidewell
Regular Poster

Return to Help Center