Pog/banner delays

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.

Pog/banner delays

Postby djracodex on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:49 am

I submitted a pog and to my knowledge it meets all the requirements but has not been approved. I submitted a banner as well, and I get a broken image sign next to my comic name when I sign in, leading me to believe that it's recognized but not approved? I believe they were submitted about a month ago. I guess it just takes time? Would anyone know what the hold up is?
djracodex
Regular Poster

Re: Pog/banner delays

Postby LibertyCabbage on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:57 am

I'm waiting on a banner from June to be approved as well. I guess the admin's just been pretty busy lately. I'm confident that the images will get looked at eventually.
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero

Postby chainmailbikini on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:07 pm

Anyone heard anything about this? I'm waiting on a newsbox, banner, and pog. Not a huge deal since I don't have a lot of content yet anyway, but figured I'd put it out there. Squeaky wheel gets the pog and all that.
chainmailbikini
Regular Poster

Postby spoonyliger on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:51 pm

I've been waiting for approval on my Chan girl since '08. So far, nothing.
Image Image
spoonyliger
Regular Poster

Postby chainmailbikini on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:15 pm

spoonyliger wrote:I've been waiting for approval on my Chan girl since '08. So far, nothing.

Well, that's disheartening. Have you tried PMing someone about it?
chainmailbikini
Regular Poster

Postby djracodex on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:33 am

Still nada on pog and banner. Like chainmailbikini, I don't really have a lot of content up yet, but I'm getting up there and would like people to start checking it out. I don't mind, in fact I expect, the admins to have a lot to work through, but getting some reply would be encouraging.
djracodex
Regular Poster

Postby LibertyCabbage on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:58 am

djracodex wrote:Still nada on pog and banner. Like chainmailbikini, I don't really have a lot of content up yet, but I'm getting up there and would like people to start checking it out. I don't mind, in fact I expect, the admins to have a lot to work through, but getting some reply would be encouraging.

Hi djracodex,

This has been one of the topics being discussed recently in GD. There are a few moderators in charge of image approval, but they haven't been around for a while, so the general sentiment lately's that we should appoint some new moderators to handle it (or possibly eliminate the approval process altogether). The admins have been less involved in the discussion than I'd prefer, but hopefully these (and other) issues will be resolved in the near future.
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero

Return to Help Center