The Hidden

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.

Re: The Hidden

Postby zubine on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:42 am

you lot should checkout Blackpool in Lancashire on the Web! it's the only place in the world that has a replica of the Eiffel tower except for the puny little toy tower that you have in Las Vegas!!! it's the greatest town in Europe for Entertainment; as or why so many town in Lancashire start with Black!!! I don't know, need to research that. But please be aware that just because i'm British it doesn't mean that I like or ever liked the Beatles!!! as for humour!! obviously, ours is different from yours; yours seems to be more juvenile! but in general I like American humour very much. So, please let's not have this British v American nonsense, sometimes we do get your jokes but choose to ignore them unless they're funny!!!!
zubine
Regular Poster

Postby McDuffies on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:33 am

zubine wrote:as for humour!! obviously, ours is different from yours; yours seems to be more juvenile! but in general I like American humour very much. So, please let's not have this British v American nonsense, sometimes we do get your jokes but choose to ignore them unless they're funny!!!!

Um, no, that's not what ignoring looks like. And noone said anything about American v Brittish until you brought it up. I'm not even American.
Look, it seems like you're offended so you're trying to trade barbs with us, what with all this "juvenile" stuff. Once again, noone meant to offend you, this is pretty much how we talk to each other all the time. We may be too used to beats of this forum and inside jokes, so we may forget that not everyone can tune into them instantly, so maybe you should give "out humor" a bit of time to sink in. It's no way to act indignant, you should relax a bit and realize that what we do here for the most of the time is fooling around.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby zubine on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:38 am

got you. I will comply to your better judgement, sorry if I seemed offended but I wasn't.
zubine
Regular Poster

Postby VeryCuddlyCornpone on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:02 am

Yeah, basic rule of thumb I guess, if it ever seems like someone here is saying something insulting to you, they aren't. At least not intentionally.
Don't kid yourself, friend. I still know how.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Postby McDuffies on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:06 am

zubine wrote:got you. I will comply to your better judgement, sorry if I seemed offended but I wasn't.

On my side I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable in any way, I'll try not to let it happen again.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby zubine on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:16 am

good! now we can all play together like good children!!!! still waiting for the thumbs up on my site! but nothing is happening yet! posted my password change request on the 22 March that's last thursday!!! so maybe I'm been a bit premature!!! will ask for guidance when the time comes; hopefully some one will be kind and help me along the way.
zubine
Regular Poster

Postby LibertyCabbage on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:53 am

Welcome to the forums, zubine! I wouldn't mind helping you with some website-related questions once you get your site up 'n' running.
ImageImage
"Seems like the only comics that would be good to this person are super action crazy lines, mega poses!"
LibertyCabbage
Cartoon Hero

Postby RobboAKAscooby on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:33 am

zubine wrote:good! now we can all play together like good children!!!! still waiting for the thumbs up on my site! but nothing is happening yet! posted my password change request on the 22 March that's last thursday!!! so maybe I'm been a bit premature!!! will ask for guidance when the time comes; hopefully some one will be kind and help me along the way.

Well when I got my new site it took about a month to get it so I wouldn't stress too much yet.
ImageDeviantart~tumblr
"Your service is to the story and to the characters. Fuck the audience and fuck your own whims." - Yeahduff
RobboAKAscooby
Cartoon Hero

Postby zubine on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:17 pm

thanks for your offers it's very much appreciated, looking forward to many happy and interesting discussion with you all
zubine
Regular Poster

Postby zubine on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:13 am

Happy Easter to all of you comic artists out there.
zubine
Regular Poster

Postby SurrealScience on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:00 am

Hi All,

We're having the same Newsbox problem I've seen posted; its up in my comic files but hasn't been approved. Nor has the pog. Is it just a case of waiting? Or can I PM someone to approve it? I don't want to put pressure on anyone's workload.

Cheers

surrealscience.comicgenesis.com
SurrealScience

Postby RobboAKAscooby on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:17 am

SurrealScience wrote:Hi All,

We're having the same Newsbox problem I've seen posted; its up in my comic files but hasn't been approved. Nor has the pog. Is it just a case of waiting? Or can I PM someone to approve it? I don't want to put pressure on anyone's workload.

Cheers

Wait, that's all you can do sadly...
ImageDeviantart~tumblr
"Your service is to the story and to the characters. Fuck the audience and fuck your own whims." - Yeahduff
RobboAKAscooby
Cartoon Hero

Postby VeryCuddlyCornpone on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:01 am

SurrealScience wrote:Hi All,

Cheers

You should probably put this in its own thread :-? Not sure why you posted it in this one. But yeah, what schoob said. Unfortunately the team that approves stuff like banners or pogs isn't really active anymore, at least not from what I understand.
"I'd much rather dream about my co-written Meth Beatdown script tonight." -JSConner800000000
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Postby SurrealScience on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:12 am

Its the same issue, I didn't want to clutter the board with unnecessary threads, but since I'm new, I'll take the advice of and post in a new thread, thanks :)

Aren't the admin team taking on volunteers to help them out with this and other shortages?
SurrealScience

Postby VeryCuddlyCornpone on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:28 am

SurrealScience wrote:Aren't the admin team taking on volunteers to help them out with this and other shortages?

Well, Zubine's problem was that he was waiting to get his comic up and running at all, which is why he was posting it here :)

As for volunteers, it's been brought up in the past, but I think the people who would be able to transfer those capabilities to volunteers are the same people who aren't around anymore. Of those of us that are still around, most only have regular-poster powers- we'd need those higher ups to come back and give people the keys to the doors, if you will. :(
VeryCuddlyCornpone
Cartoon Hero

Postby zubine on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:40 am

hi, everyone! still waiting to get my comic on this elusive site! have been working very hard to up date some of my pages...let's hope I get some good news soon!...in the mean time does anyone know if someone is doing something to upload anyone with a decent comic on here????? I'm losing hope!!! maybe someone can suggest an alternative site where I can upload my epic novel ?
please post if you do! greetings....

zubine
zubine
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Help Center