Storyline Tags in Autogenesis

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.

Storyline Tags in Autogenesis

Postby Mybrainhurts on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Hi there! I had a couple questions about the various storyline tags in Autogenesis. First off, for the dropdown displayed on the pages with ***storyline***, before Autogenesis was implemented, it would display the name of the storyline that that particular page was a part of. So for example, if my storyline dropdown looked like this:

Storyline A,/d/20090101.html
Storyline B,/d/20090515.html
Storyline C,/d/20091212.html

And I was currently on page /d/20090403.html, it would have Storyline B be the selected option. But in Autogenesis, it always displays the last storyline on the list, no matter what page you're on. I was wondering if there was any way to get it back to the old functionality, as I liked being able to tell what storyline a particular comic was a part of by looking at the dropdown.

My other question regarding the storyline tags is the status of the ***next/previous_storyline*** tags. The wiki says they're proposed for inclusion, but it's said that for a really long time now, and I was wondering if they were being implemented or planning on being implemented, as I'd really like to have those on my pages as well. Thank you! :)
Mybrainhurts

Return to Help Center