[solved] Username not found?

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.

[solved] Username not found?

Postby Labasaur on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:40 am

Hello,
I'm rather new here. Just got my account activated three days ago (the 24th), and received the email with instructions on how to get things started. It said that it might take 24 hours for the account to become visible on ftp or http. So I waited a day and tried to create a password. It told me that the username was not found. So I waited another day, and the same thing happened. I can log into the forums just fine, but anything with my FTP username doesn't work. The website also gets a 403 and a 404 message. What am I doing wrong here? Thanks for your help =]

edited: Added "[solved]" to title - usernames with symbols don't work
Last edited by Labasaur on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Labasaur

Re: Username not found?

Postby Mastermind on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:51 am

If you got the email, you should be able to create a password by now. Unfortunately, experts are not with us lately. Try waiting another day or two. If nobody is able to help, contact the admin, Kisai.
Mastermind
Regular Poster

Postby Labasaur on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:52 am

Okay, thanks for the heads up =]
Labasaur

Postby Labasaur on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:46 am

I've been looking around the forums, and it seems this problem is limited to comics with a dash in the name. So I'll just re-make it without a dash =]
Labasaur

Postby Mastermind on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:38 pm

I hope everything works this time, good luck! Stop by general discussion if you want, there's more life in there :wink:
Mastermind
Regular Poster

Return to Help Center