I guess I'm just adding myself to the list of people that this has been happening to. The ads on every page except my index one have not been showing up, and I have also been getting the "<!-- Duplicate or miss-placed ad removed -->" message.
Should I continue to post on this thread, or should I start a new one? I mean, I don't want to clutter up the forum with complaints about the same problem, but some places tell people to always start a new thread, so they can see how bad it is.
So, in case it helps, here's the html surrounding the advertisement tags on my pages:
Archive Page:
</style>
</head>
<body>
<p>***advertisement***
<br>
<table border=0 align="center" width="90%">
<tr>
<td>
<div class="content">
Cast Page:
<head>
<meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<meta name=ProgId content=Word.Document>
<meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 11">
<meta name=Originator content="Microsoft Word 11">
<link rel=File-List href="cast_files/filelist.xml">
<title>***advertisement*** </title>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com

smarttags"
name="place"/>
<o:SmartTagType namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com

smarttags"
name="City"/>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
Links Page:
<head>
<meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<meta name=ProgId content=Word.Document>
<meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 11">
<meta name=Originator content="Microsoft Word 11">
<link rel=File-List href="links_files/filelist.xml">
<title>***advertisement*** </title>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:DocumentProperties>
<o:Author>Alexis Royce</o:Author>
<o:Template>Normal</o:Template>
<o:LastAuthor>Alexis Royce</o:LastAuthor>
<o:Revision>2</o:Revision>
<o:TotalTime>7</o:TotalTime>
<o:Created>2006-09-26T20:28:00Z</o:Created>
<o:LastSaved>2006-09-26T20:28:00Z</o:LastSaved>
<o:Pages>1</o:Pages>
<o:Words>119</o:Words>
<o:Characters>679</o:Characters>
<o:Lines>5</o:Lines>
<o:Paragraphs>1</o:Paragraphs>
<o:CharactersWithSpaces>797</o:CharactersWithSpaces>
<o:Version>11.5606</o:Version>
</o:DocumentProperties>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
I edited my pages in microsoft word (yes, I'm an html noob, please don't flame me, I really am trying to learn), and the program seems to have added some stuff in there. Could that be the source of the problem?
Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to read this.
