[Browser Issue?] Pages not updating

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Post Reply
SimLuke
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:46 am

[Browser Issue?] Pages not updating

Post by SimLuke »

I

User avatar
Phalanx
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3737
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
Contact:

Post by Phalanx »

looks fine to me. The page looks as described.
Image
The Jaded - Action. Adventure. Danger. For Hire.
Lonely Panel - Explore. Travel. Comics.

SimLuke
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:46 am

Post by SimLuke »

I'll be guessing it's a problem with my internet connect or something then.

User avatar
Leko
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2263
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Location: Wandering my psyche in search of my mind
Contact:

Post by Leko »

You say you logged into siteadmin. Did you manually update the site? Cause if you don't, it just waits until the time you've specified for it to autoupdate to make any changes.
Thespiphobia: (n) An irrational fear of actors.
From Greek: thespian (actor), phobos (fear).
Image Image Image
ImageANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!

SimLuke
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:46 am

Post by SimLuke »

Yeah, I did the manual updates.

I belive it's a problem with my brower/internet/something else like that now; it appears to update for everyone but me.

Looks like something I'll just have to try and figure out on my own at this point of time, but thanks for the help.

--- Luke

Post Reply