Messed up Archived comics

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spanio
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:49 am
Contact:

Messed up Archived comics

Post by Spanio »

I deleted a comic page from my archives some time ago, but here's the problem. When browsing the older comics, hitting the next button (which uses those keenspace shortcut things) keeps trying to send you to the deleted page. I tried editing the page, but keenspace wouldn't let me upload the fixed html. I don't know what's going on with this thing, and I can't seem to get it fixed. If anyone can, please help me!

User avatar
Phalanx
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3737
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
Contact:

Post by Phalanx »

Reupload dailytemplate then do a manual update.
Image
The Jaded - Action. Adventure. Danger. For Hire.
Lonely Panel - Explore. Travel. Comics.

User avatar
Spanio
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:49 am
Contact:

Post by Spanio »

Holy! It actually worked! Thanks!

Post Reply